You people suck!

Jclarke... lol good idea on the Fuck ya jersey..how about a fat FLIPBIRD up Barney's ass? That would do him good enough.. hahah..

:laugh2: :laugh2: @ barney. You're so hilarious.

No, we aren't lovers, It was meant to tease me because I happened to own a purple dildo. The first time when I saw that user's name, I laughed my buns off. :laugh2:

I do know whose the person behind that user name, but I won't reveal the identity of that person. :whistle: I let that person have his/her fun. :D

Barney.. in case ya dont know.. I'm a male.. and I aint gonna do anything with a rotten didlo.. only females can enjoy that.... so I would suggest ya find a female who would happily insert ya into her p*ssy and enjoy the sights....as for sex toys and items, well that could be classified for sure if ya were to be classified as a sex toy for pleasure and to be grabbed by females.. ya can go ask GTM or Ocean or any other gal in here, hell ya can even ask Cheri to re-use ya if she was in the mood to do so!!!! I am only interested in females' boobs and p*ssies to enjoy seeing and wanker off on.... so there...

GTM and Ocean.. before ya 2 even think of relying in here with more crazy comments to ridicule me over this, look at Barney's avater and think if that one is for ya to use often as can be?? LOL....

Hitting NS with a "fly swater" on the head, Don't put me and Ocean to be blame for it,, lol. Barney belong to "Cheri" and if they are lover, let them have fun. However, we can give you a didlo so you can learn practing safe sex! lol :giggle:

Hitting NS with a "fly swater" on the head, Don't put me and Ocean to be blame for it,, lol. Barney belong to "Cheri" and if they are lover, let them have fun. However, we can give you a didlo so you can learn practing safe sex! lol :giggle:

GTM way to go, keep hitting him with that fly swater LOL
I agree give him a "barney" of his own to goof around with :laugh2:

When the hell are you people going to get it through your thick skulls that I am a living, breathing, sentient purple vibrator? :pissed:

I will now think of "Barney" every time I see a vibrator. That name has been embedded into my memory forever.

I will now think of "Barney" every time I see a vibrator. That name has been embedded into my memory forever.

:lol:

Barney said:
When the hell are you people going to get it through your thick skulls that I am a living, breathing, sentient purple vibrator?
Do you talk when you're in the dark tunnel-- saying how warm it is in there? :giggle:

GTM... no thanks... I aint gonna do anything with a didlo.. what's the fucking point of having that??? Blah.... ya can play with that....

GTM way to go, keep hitting him with that fly swater LOL
I agree give him a "barney" of his own to goof around with :laugh2:

Do ya want me to hammer ya with a fatter fly swatter?? Dont make me do this... hahha.. and ya can use that "barney" to goof around with... ppfttttt

When the hell are you people going to get it through your thick skulls that I am a living, breathing, sentient purple vibrator? :pissed:

As if ya are indeed one, how would ya operate in the real world if ya are gonna be so damn pissy all the time and folks gonna say ya are so fucked up in your head the whole time????

I bet ya will be screaming bloody murder for sure after thinking of Barney molesting ya in your dream eh?? LOL Kidding....

Barney , how about trying your luck with a monkey :giggle:

99584337_798e6ecfc5.jpg

lol, I remember about Barney show on tv in 1992 until 1995.

lol, that's early 1990's Barney show
[yt]Kv1bWd8pHHo[/yt]

[yt]Mb95WxAthfk[/yt]

That's happen when I was very young child, wanna back to 90's.

I think anyone who born in mid 80's to early 90's would remember this show.

I do not have a fragile mind, I know barney show and I completely hate it. No wonder barney loves it!

Back