You people suck!

barney is just a didlo but worth all these useless batteries.

Barney..another suggestion.. go find a female purple p*ssy and go f*ck it now and get the heck out of our lives so we can enjoy the peace without ya whining hard and moaning for attention.. hahaha...

Barney..another suggestion.. go find a female purple p*ssy and go f*ck it now and get the heck out of our lives so we can enjoy the peace without ya whining hard and moaning for attention.. hahaha...

I am NOT “whining and moaning for attention”. We want you people to recognize us as valuable individuals. The way you think of us as second-class appliances is even reflected in the way you talk about us. You call us “sex toys” instead of “sex tools” or “sex appliances”. You never even acknowledge our existence. You hide us when your mom comes over. You let the dog chew on us when you’re done with us. Can’t you see the inhumanity in this? No, I guess not. You people really do suck. :tears: :(

I am NOT “whining and moaning for attention”. We want you people to recognize us as valuable individuals. The way you think of us as second-class appliances is even reflected in the way you talk about us. You call us “sex toys” instead of “sex tools” or “sex appliances”. You never even acknowledge our existence. You hide us when your mom comes over. You let the dog chew on us when you’re done with us. Can’t you see the inhumanity in this? No, I guess not. You people really do suck. :tears: :(

:laugh2:

Barney.. in case ya dont know.. I'm a male.. and I aint gonna do anything with a rotten didlo.. only females can enjoy that.... so I would suggest ya find a female who would happily insert ya into her p*ssy and enjoy the sights....as for sex toys and items, well that could be classified for sure if ya were to be classified as a sex toy for pleasure and to be grabbed by females.. ya can go ask GTM or Ocean or any other gal in here, hell ya can even ask Cheri to re-use ya if she was in the mood to do so!!!! I am only interested in females' boobs and p*ssies to enjoy seeing and wanker off on.... so there...

GTM and Ocean.. before ya 2 even think of relying in here with more crazy comments to ridicule me over this, look at Barney's avater and think if that one is for ya to use often as can be?? LOL....

You all still just don't get it. :roll: Oh well, at least Cheri, Angel and Meggie want to be my friends. :hug:

Barney.. in case ya dont know.. I'm a male.. and I aint gonna do anything with a rotten didlo.. only females can enjoy that.... so I would suggest ya find a female who would happily insert ya into her p*ssy and enjoy the sights....as for sex toys and items, well that could be classified for sure if ya were to be classified as a sex toy for pleasure and to be grabbed by females.. ya can go ask GTM or Ocean or any other gal in here, hell ya can even ask Cheri to re-use ya if she was in the mood to do so!!!! I am only interested in females' boobs and p*ssies to enjoy seeing and wanker off on.... so there...

GTM and Ocean.. before ya 2 even think of relying in here with more crazy comments to ridicule me over this, look at Barney's avater and think if that one is for ya to use often as can be?? LOL....

Hey NS, don't be name dropping me in this thread. Barney strictly belongs to Cheri not me.
Barney, u need to excuse Northstar maybe, he really likes you and playing hard to get LOL

Thanks, Oceanblue. Northstar doesn’t even know what he’s talking about anyway. He says guys don’t use vibrators, which is nonsense—guys use vibrators all the time. Personally though, Homie don’t swing dat way. I’m Cheri’s vibrator ‘til death do us part.

Back