You people suck!

:rofl: this is some kind of a stupid thread, everyone is laughing their heads off, what's the point for this thread, 'ld barney?

I’ve said it before, and I’ll say it a million times over—the day needs to come when you all start treating your vibrators with the same care and respect that you give all your other small electronics. We’re tired of being thought of as “just the dildo”. Until you all start giving us the respect we deserve as de facto household small appliances, our relationship will be strained. We may not make your toast or dry your hair or wake you up in morning, but we perform a service equally as vital. It is time that you recognized that fact and acted accordingly. Is that so hard to understand?

Last time I checked, there is a rule for no accusing us on AD.. I think- barney's against the rules, is there?

Dont feel bad Barney my vibrator has been neatly tucked away into my sock drawer. Oops, did I just disclose my secret hiding spot? Damn!

shhh... we wouldn't want to hurt his feelings.

HAHA Cheri..but I think we are too late.. see how that purple sicced up didlo has reacted to.. lol..

Barney digs guys too. :naughty: :giggle:

Wonder if ya sicced that on RR eh?? LOL Kidding...

Yeah.. he's so hilarious and disgusting..:giggle:

Yep I agree on disgusting.. but hilarious?? OH COME ON!!!! He is a class A idiot period.. lol.....

Barney.. time to insert yourself up a fat hippo's ass and dont come back out!!!!

This thread is meant to be funny. If some of you can't take a joke then leave this thread-- go somewhere else.

but if he stuck himself in a rhinos ass - lord knows if he'd feel horny again or not.

Cheri..I know.. but man this is getting hilarious.. btw care to tell us if Barney is a real guy or a purple didlo lurking around?? LOL...

Last time I checked, there is a rule for no accusing us on AD.. I think- barney's against the rules, is there?

Well, how would you feel if you had to live in somebody’s sock drawer? Oh sure—if I were made of stainless steel and my name were ‘Cuisinart’, I would be proudly displayed on your kitchen counter and lovingly given a weekly polish. But do you extend the same care to “the dildo”? Hell, no—the last time I had a bath is when one of Cheri’s drunken friends knocked me in the toilet after passing me around at a Tupperware part that got just a little bit too festive. And you wonder why I got an attitude? :squint:

I have to agree with Guido.. someone *cough barney cough* indeed is bored out of hell on this.. haha

Back