You people suck!

What's with the censorship? Why can't I say c***? It's a perfectly natural word. This is bulls***.

I’ve said it before, and I’ll say it a million times over—the day needs to come when you all start treating your vibrators with the same care and respect that you give all your other small electronics. We’re tired of being thought of as “just the dildo”. Until you all start giving us the respect we deserve as de facto household small appliances, our relationship will be strained. We may not make your toast or dry your hair or wake you up in morning, but we perform a service equally as vital. It is time that you recognized that fact and acted accordingly. Is that so hard to understand?

Ok, then I will propose a National Dildo Day in your honor? I will start spreading the word to my girlfriends about treating their dildo with the utmost respect. In fact, maybe I will make a shrine for my dildo so I can whorship it every night. Would that make you feel appreciated? :giggle:

Ok, then I will propose a National Dildo Day in your honor? I will start spreading the word to my girlfriends about treating their dildo with the utmost respect. In fact, maybe I will make a shrine for my dildo so I can whorship it every night. Would that make you feel appreciated? :giggle:

then you'd probably start new forms of dildo worshipping sects, it would be divided to Water, Fire, Earth and Air groups. Repsectively, the Water group would emphasie long, thin viberator in gold colours it symbolise gushing waters from squirters, the fire follows the thick, short viberators which maintains heat and the volcanic rising of clitorises (hence the volcanoes effect), then Earth group theorise the quakes and its rippling effects from the use of Ribbed viberators, worshippers share their experiences of their god talking through their quivering orgasms.

Air groups is unusual one, they would mainly compose of asian worshippers, using extremely short, portable viberators that doesnt resemble the phalic shapes of ordinary viberators the are usually remotely battery operated by the wire and their practices follows a combination of the fire and water worshippers.

How about that Barney? your purple viberator might just become just another viberator?

you might need to think what is special about your viberator what sects would it be allowed in?

I will start spreading the word to my girlfriends about treating their dildo with the utmost respect. In fact, maybe I will make a shrine for my dildo so I can whorship it every night.

I wuv wuv wuv yoooo... :hug:

How about that Barney? your purple viberator might just become just another viberator?

you might need to think what is special about your viberator what sects would it be allowed in?

Are you HIGH or something? :roll: I will be recognized as the supreme deity of all these different sects. I'll let you in on a little secret. I'm the only sentient vibrator in existence. Every other vibrator in the universe is simply an inanimate piece of plastic. ;)

cry_me_a_river.jpg

:wave:

:laugh2:

I haven't read this thread. Maybe when I am at work in a couple of weeks I will (when I am really bored).

Barney..when was the last time ya been shoved up Cheri's hole?? If it been a long time, suggest ya take Dixies advice and go get yourself inserted up a rhino's hole and enjoy the view... hahahhahahaa

I just noticed that I don’t have ANYBODY in my friends list. Wassup wit’ you people? Ain’t I good enough for y’all? :rl:

No offense but when youre covered in yeast infection vaginal discharge, people might tend to shy away. I mean thats like someone with AIDS coming up to you with open sores all over his body. Take a bath in the sink perhaps. :P

no Offense But When Youre Covered In Yeast Infection Vaginal Discharge, People Might Tend To Shy Away. I Mean Thats Like Someone With Aids Coming Up To You With Open Sores All Over His Body. Take A Bath In The Sink Perhaps. :p

Eeeeeewwwwww!

Barney..when was the last time ya been shoved up Cheri's hole?? If it been a long time, suggest ya take Dixies advice and go get yourself inserted up a rhino's hole and enjoy the view... hahahhahahaa

:eek3::laugh2::laugh2:

Back