You people suck!

No offense but when youre covered in yeast infection vaginal discharge, people might tend to shy away. I mean thats like someone with AIDS coming up to you with open sores all over his body. Take a bath in the sink perhaps. :P

Yuck. Gross. :barf: you made me barf

Barney, You think we are suck?? You're not my lists. Why you make a thread? I think you're immature! You're act like a teen kid. Stop being complaining! or I will ask MOD to close your thread?

LOL, I guess you can't handle this, Pinky. :laugh2:

Barney..when was the last time ya been shoved up Cheri's hole?? If it been a long time, suggest ya take Dixies advice and go get yourself inserted up a rhino's hole and enjoy the view... hahahhahahaa

Northstar!!! :shock:

Barney..when was the last time ya been shoved up Cheri's hole?? If it been a long time, suggest ya take Dixies advice and go get yourself inserted up a rhino's hole and enjoy the view... hahahhahahaa

that's gross ,man.. you better take a walk in your farm

now you are in trouble by Cheri LOL look up :wiggle:

Wow first time ive actually read this post and at first thought Barney was pompous git but in fact he so hilarious as i read thru the whole posting and getting such a great laugh from this. Thanks to the purple vibrator who gave me a new lease of life a life full of laughter and respect to them. Keep up the good work of making everyone have a good laugh as they says laughter is better than medicine. Thanks for the laugh barney!! :)

NORTHSTAR!!!!! :eek3:

Nothing’s ever serious when you’re talking to a purple dildo, is it? You people make me sick. :barf:
Er, are you a dildo or a vibrator? I do believe there is a difference. It's clear that all that time up Cheri's vijayjay has affected your ability to think straight.

I’ve said it before, and I’ll say it a million times over—the day needs to come when you all start treating your vibrators with the same care and respect that you give all your other small electronics. We’re tired of being thought of as “just the dildo”. Until you all start giving us the respect we deserve as de facto household small appliances, our relationship will be strained. We may not make your toast or dry your hair or wake you up in morning, but we perform a service equally as vital. It is time that you recognized that fact and acted accordingly. Is that so hard to understand?
Sorry but you will NOT be left sitting on the kitchen counter next to the toaster and the blender. Equal rights my A**, Hey What the F**k? What's the s**t is with all the f***ing a**hole censorship around this f***king S**thole

LOL,,, NS oh boy now you really funny! lol Watch out for Cheri she gonna be spitting nails at you lol ha ha But damn funnY! ha:laugh2::laugh2:

Wow first time ive actually read this post and at first thought Barney was pompous git but in fact he so hilarious as i read thru the whole posting and getting such a great laugh from this. Thanks to the purple vibrator who gave me a new lease of life a life full of laughter and respect to them. Keep up the good work of making everyone have a good laugh as they says laughter is better than medicine. Thanks for the laugh barney!! :)

I agree and we all ADers need that every now and then. :)

Here are George Carlin’s seven words you can never say on TV—let’s see what the AD obscenity filter does with them: shit, piss, fuck, cunt, cocksucker, motherfucker, tits.

ETA: what are you guys smoking? Works fine for me. :dunno:

Back