You Know When You're a Liberal If...

http://www.gargaro.com/liberalif.html

:Oops: You need to quote your sources, as you are busted for plagiarism.

You got it right there.

Just a friendly reminder of AD rule:

11.a) Provide a link/source whenever 'copying and pasting' contents from any form of the media. We take copyright infringement seriously.

Wow it's 103 lists. That's interesting.

Last edited:
Wow it's 103 lists. That's interesting.

Agree with you. Liberal is more list than Conservative. Liberal is most issues than Conservative.

It's not an accurate list as there are clearly errors in it.

TexanGuy should've read every line before posting as several statements apply to conservatives only and not liberal.

Secondly--it's not that impressive.

Somebody has a bit too much time on their hands.

TexanGuy should've read every line before posting as several statements apply to conservatives only and not liberal.

It doesn't matter. You're right. He need to read before posting. That's true about Liberal's issue. I know you're. I am not impressed with Jillio's thread either. It's misinformation. :roll:

Liberal Propaganda - Wikiality, the Truthiness Encyclopedia for Colbert's Heroes

Actually it does matter because of credibility.

"I know you're"--what? Please complete what you are trying to say. :ty:

You want to know?? But I respect who you're. But it's not most important for our country. Can you figure it out by yourself?

I think she's trying to say because you ar gay. OMG!!!!!!!

whatcha talking about its cool

It doesn't matter. You're right. He need to read before posting. That's true about Liberal's issue. I know you're. I am not impressed with Jillio's thread either. It's misinformation. :roll:

Liberal Propaganda - Wikiality, the Truthiness Encyclopedia for Colbert's Heroes

Why are you quoting a "source" that is actually a blog, not a credible source? Even Wikipedia is not credible and, if you tried to pass it off on a paper in college, you'd be laughed at by the professor and it wouldn't be allowed. In short, you would have to redo your entire paper.

Pinky, you really need to quote more credible sources than from someone's blog. If you need help finding credible websites, I can help you with that, just ask.

Why are you quoting a "source" that is actually a blog, not a credible source? Even Wikipedia is not credible and, if you tried to pass it off on a paper in college, you'd be laughed at by the professor and it wouldn't be allowed. In short, you would have to redo your entire paper.

Pinky, you really need to quote more credible sources than from someone's blog. If you need help finding credible websites, I can help you with that, just ask.
I'm not a liberal anymore. I am not in college student anyways. But my husband is college student. He always telling me everything. I didn't make this link. I found it through internet and post it here.

You can go ahead send me website. I don't really like FALSE Statements. I don't believe it. If it's false statement and won't read whole it. It waste my time to read many BS websites and propaganda. I believe in HONEST and FACT. I am tired of everyone are playing with mind games!

Go ahead send me a website.

I'm not a liberal anymore. I am not in college student anyways. But my husband is college student. He always telling me everything. I didn't make this link. I found it through internet and post it here.

You can go ahead send me website. I don't really like FALSE Statements. I don't believe it. If it's false statement and won't read whole it. It waste my time to read many BS websites and propaganda. I believe in HONEST and FACT. I am tired of everyone are playing with mind games!

Who is being false? I am :confused: as who u are talking about. Aders or the politicans?

Liberal Propaganda is created by conservative party who bash on liberal people, we have conservative propaganda that created by liberal and libertarian who bash on conservative people, there's always compete against other parties.

You really don't understand about how liberal party works, not all issues are same as on first page, however both of democrat and liberal aren't same means either, go figure out.

Who is being false? I am :confused: as who u are talking about. Aders or the politicans?

She was talk to pek1, not us.

She shouldn't blame on us for being liberal, we are doing an different views and personality.

McCain is great on war but Obama is great on economy, I'm prefer to improve the economy over focus on war because economy come in our country at first since Iraq isn't our country to control it, get out of war now. I had enough with republican party in office for 8 years, time for over it.

Back