You Know When You're a Liberal If...

She was talk to pek1, not us.

She shouldn't blame on us for being liberal, we are doing an different views and personality.

McCain is great on war but Obama is great on economy, I'm prefer to improve the economy over focus on war because economy come in our country at first since Iraq isn't our country to control it, get out of war now. I had enough with republican party in office for 8 years, time for over it.

Yea, I agree too.

Yea, I agree too.

Are you victim of No Child Left Behind Act (NCLB)? Just wonders because you are teacher, I had met some teachers at high school about NCLB and most of them are against this law due too much to do.

Are you victim of No Child Left Behind Act (NCLB)? Just wonders because you are teacher, I had met some teachers at high school about NCLB and most of them are against this law due too much to do.

Well, it is strange cuz when NCLB was passed, it was the year I graduated from Gallaudet and got my very first teaching job so I dont know what it is like to be a teacher pre-NCLB days. I am so used to having way too much to do and not having enough time to do it but u know what? I dont stress about it cuz there is only so much I can do each day and if the state/Federal govt dont like it, too bad for them. My priority is meeting the kids' learning needs NOT the govt's needs. The worst thing they can do is fire me and I dont think they would fire me for trying to accomplish so much with so little time.

However, I see how biased the assessments put forth by NCLB are and I really do feel for our children who have to suffer.

Well, it is strange cuz when NCLB was passed, it was the year I graduated from Gallaudet and got my very first teaching job so I dont know what it is like to be a teacher pre-NCLB days. I am so used to having way too much to do and not having enough time to do it but u know what? I dont stress about it cuz there is only so much I can do each day and if the state/Federal govt dont like it, too bad for them. My priority is meeting the kids' learning needs NOT the govt's needs. The worst thing they can do is fire me and I dont think they would fire me for trying to accomplish so much with so little time.

However, I see how biased the assessments put forth by NCLB are and I really do feel for our children who have to suffer.

Many teachers are preferably to teach on pre-NCLB days, that what I got know from some teachers who had teach since 80's or earlier, I'm not happy with school system in after post-NCLB, I got alot of thing to work, even I wish that I could graduate from HS in 7 years ago. :pissed:

I've said it before and I'll say it again:

Conservatives have a strange way of defining humor.

Why are you quoting a "source" that is actually a blog, not a credible source? Even Wikipedia is not credible and, if you tried to pass it off on a paper in college, you'd be laughed at by the professor and it wouldn't be allowed. In short, you would have to redo your entire paper.

Pinky, you really need to quote more credible sources than from someone's blog. If you need help finding credible websites, I can help you with that, just ask.

Oh yes, because we don't have the term "professional writer" under our names like you do.

Grammar Nazi.

Pek1 has NO rights to judge on other member's grammar, that considered as offensive at us.

Being professional writer under name is dumb, he isn't reality professional writer, period.

I'm considering adding the words "Professional Asshole" under my name.

I'm considering adding the words "Professional Asshole" under my name.

Sure, go ahead if you want too, it would be funny to facing at Pek1.

If not appreciate then you could get PM from mod and have name change to appreciate name under your username but it's not bannable, unless you reject their request.

I should put "Professional Atheist" under my name to piss religious people off, lol but decide not to do it.

Sure, go ahead if you want too, it would be funny to facing at Pek1.

If not appreciate then you could get PM from mod and have name change to appreciate name under your username but it's not bannable, unless you reject their request.

I should put "Professional Atheist" under my name to piss religious people off, lol but decide not to do it.

Why not? It is freedom of speech, isnt it?

Back