yet another offical AD thread pictures part 3

LisaMarie said:
Hey i just scanned the pictures and i was disappointed to see the light isnt work propely! GRR it must be burn out or something but bear with ORANGE and dim lights. Sorry!
the friends picture.. im the one with longest hair.. (i still have that one!)
this is my wedding picture from 2 years ago. My husband lost alot of weight and gained some musclar! (im drooling now! hehe)

Cool pictures

Bowak, you look good

Hooster, nice trip, wish i could go, but oversea ahh!. You look cute there too.

LisaMarie, you got beautiful family!! wow that longest hair!

Bowak said:
Yea I used to date Dixie.

:shock: You did?! Wow this is new to me. I thought you were married to Patty before. I could be wrong, not sure.

Hi Bawky :wave:

You look much younger now! I remember you had longer hair in picture in other forum. You look great!

LovelyBlkGal said:
TB you are soooo GREAT! i m really PROUD of you and keep lost weight don't work so hard on ur weight aii :hug:

I will take pix of me tonite after my appt are done with my hair VERY SOON :whistle:
thanks sista! :hug:

Tweety...congrats on the loss. Its a tough job to do, but you have made huge progress. One thing you will find is that the more you lose, the easier life becomes....you don't feel as tired all the time and worn out, etc. In fact, I'm sure you are already feeling the positives. Congrats and keep up the good work!

Taylor said:
Tweety...congrats on the loss. Its a tough job to do, but you have made huge progress. One thing you will find is that the more you lose, the easier life becomes....you don't feel as tired all the time and worn out, etc. In fact, I'm sure you are already feeling the positives. Congrats and keep up the good work!
aww that sweet of u say that.. yea it true! i feel lil better much and i still work on it and wanna lose weight more but take my time.. thanks again! :hug:

Here I am again
26xp.jpg

Great pictures, everyone!

Fabian, my little girl have the exact same beautiful curls that you have :)

Hey I Thought Id Post This Picture. It Was Taken Few Mins Ago Unforteunaly, My Little Zit Decided To Pose Too! Grr! Hehe

Attachments

• Photo 246.jpg
    Photo 246.jpg
    45 KB · Views: 50
Thought Id Share My Kids Pictures With Ya'll! :) (see Cj Held Up His Lolliop Toward The Sk2 Camera? I Asked Him Put It Down And He Said No I Asked Him Why Not? He Said Because Then I Cant Share It With Somebody Who See My Picture! I Was Like Gulped!) Lol
NOW.. SEE THAT DOOR.. MY SON BIKED RIGHT INTO THAT DOOR! IT WAS DAMAGED! I COULDNT BELIEVE THAT! I GUESS I GOT A CHEAP DOOR, EH? MY HUBBY WAS SO MAD BUT ACCEPTED IT. WE BOUGHT A NEW DOOR. UGH. GOOD THING IT WASNT A FULL GLASS DOOR! WHEW.

Attachments

• Photo 229.jpg
    Photo 229.jpg
    45.2 KB · Views: 27
  • Photo 232.jpg
    Photo 232.jpg
    46.1 KB · Views: 23
  • Photo 237.jpg
    Photo 237.jpg
    41.7 KB · Views: 31
LisaMarie said:
Thought Id Share My Kids Pictures With Ya'll! :) (see Cj Held Up His Lolliop Toward The Sk2 Camera? I Asked Him Put It Down And He Said No I Asked Him Why Not? He Said Because Then I Cant Share It With Somebody Who See My Picture! I Was Like Gulped!) Lol
NOW.. SEE THAT DOOR.. MY SON BIKED RIGHT INTO THAT DOOR! IT WAS DAMAGED! I COULDNT BELIEVE THAT! I GUESS I GOT A CHEAP DOOR, EH? MY HUBBY WAS SO MAD BUT ACCEPTED IT. WE BOUGHT A NEW DOOR. UGH. GOOD THING IT WASNT A FULL GLASS DOOR! WHEW.

your first son look like you it is cute lol and your 2nd so cute when it is sleeping lol :lol:

Aww what a beautiful eyes ! He is goin' to be very handsome young man when he grows up ! :Ohno: lol Poor girls have stand in line and wait for datin'. Be sure he brings a rose to each one of them to prevent heartbreakin'. :lol:

CyberRed said:
Aww what a beautiful eyes ! He is goin' to be very handsome young man when he grows up ! :Ohno: lol Poor girls have stand in line and wait for datin'. Be sure he brings a rose to each one of them to prevent heartbreakin'. :lol:
lol thanks! ill add dead bolts on my door so that way girls cant come in!!!! or lock my sons room so he cant ESCAPE to sneak out! haha. jk.

Back