yet another offical AD thread pictures part 3

Fabian said:
Here I am again
26xp.jpg

:) Fabian, what a nice picture of you!!!! You have gorgeous curly hair!!! :)

LisaMarie said:
Hey I Thought Id Post This Picture. It Was Taken Few Mins Ago Unforteunaly, My Little Zit Decided To Pose Too! Grr! Hehe

Your picture came out so beautiful LisaMarie!!!! :)

TweetyBird said:
i lost 86 pounds now.. so now is 264 weight.. so i still work on my stomach ccuz of still stomach u know what i mean/??? thanks so much..

:hug: :hug: to you my friend, you did so well!!!! I know it wasn't easy, but, look at you now!!!! Your stomach will go down in time. Just keep up the great job!!!! :)

TweetyBird said:
aww that sweet of u! thanks for say that.. :hug:

You're so very welcome Tweety, you are looking so beautiful, and it's all due to your hard work and determination. :hug: :hug:

CODAchild said:
:hug: :hug: to you my friend, you did so well!!!! I know it wasn't easy, but, look at you now!!!! Your stomach will go down in time. Just keep up the great job!!!! :)
oh yea it will take time my stomach will down.. smiles.. :hug:

CODAchild said:
Your picture came out so beautiful LisaMarie!!!! :)
Thanks!!!!!! AWWW!! haha.. I got some updated pix of my boys. I took them out for lunch after a long trip back from Los Angeles. Boy they really seem so happy to see me! :)

We played with clay at the burger king.. we tried to make a snowman. We all trying to make it perfect but tried our best. LOL

Attachments

• Photo 266.jpg
    Photo 266.jpg
    37.2 KB · Views: 13
  • Photo 267.jpg
    Photo 267.jpg
    32.1 KB · Views: 10
  • Photo 268.jpg
    Photo 268.jpg
    24.5 KB · Views: 7
LisaMarie said:
Thanks!!!!!! AWWW!! haha.. I got some updated pix of my boys. I took them out for lunch after a long trip back from Los Angeles. Boy they really seem so happy to see me! :)

We played with clay at the burger king.. we tried to make a snowman. We all trying to make it perfect but tried our best. LOL
LOL cute little green snowman! your boys are cute too!

RebelGirl said:
LOL cute little green snowman! your boys are cute too!
Thanks! Hey i saw your daugthers picture for pagent. Wow. shes so goregous! beware she will break boys heart!! smile

LisaMarie said:
Thanks! Hey i saw your daugthers picture for pagent. Wow. shes so goregous! beware she will break boys heart!! smile

Thank you! :hug: i know i so can't wait for her to break the boys heart!!! :giggle: i'm kidding.. I'm not looking forward for her to start liking boys.. :ugh2:

LisaMarie said:

aww ur kids are handsomes and beautiful!

CODAchild said:
:) Fabian, what a nice picture of you!!!! You have gorgeous curly hair!!! :)

I am going to tell Manny that you played with his curly hair alot. :lol:

Back