yet another offical AD thread pictures part 3

RebelGirl said:
Thank you! :hug: i know i so can't wait for her to break the boys heart!!! :giggle: i'm kidding.. I'm not looking forward for her to start liking boys.. :ugh2:
can my son date ur girl?

i took it last night

Attachments

• Picture 14.jpg
    Picture 14.jpg
    44.9 KB · Views: 17
  • Picture 15.jpg
    Picture 15.jpg
    44 KB · Views: 15
  • Picture 16.jpg
    Picture 16.jpg
    45.2 KB · Views: 15
yesterday, Rebelgirl and I were at her daughter's baseball game, we took pix together finally! lol...

Attachments

• AngnTania06.jpg
    AngnTania06.jpg
    35 KB · Views: 77
TweetyBird said:
yesterday, Rebelgirl and I were at her daughter's baseball game, we took pix together finally! lol...
Great pic of you guys together!

TweetyBird said:
Great pic of you two!
TB, how tall are you? You seem to be a tall gal :)

ButterflyGirl said:
Great pic of you two!
TB, how tall are you? You seem to be a tall gal :)
hahah yea i am tall, 5'101/2 rebelgirl is 5'2... hehehhe.. thanks!

thanks everyone!

Do you all think that i should send pix of me ??? but but but but ( yet know it is no excuse of me ) ( am being tipsy tonite lol cant say why whoooooo sorry i been norty you all dont want to know lol eeeehhhh !!!)

when i get my digital camera back when my son come home next weekend because he borrow it grrrr kids eh !!! smile .....

Yea I ruined our digital camera last June when I did a roll over in the car.
Been wanting another one....(gonna put a bug in hub's ear for one for my B-day!)

That's a great picture of RebelGirl and TweetyBird!

*click on picture & save* :)

TweetyBird said:
awww u save this pic! hehehe! thanks.. :hug: mwahies!

:Ohno:

Run for your life.. She is going to BLOW UP in BIGGER SIZE and post on the bulliten board in Alabama! You can find on the highways... Watch out!!!

:giggle: Gotcha!

TweetyBird said:
Hey great pixes both of you girls!!! :)

CrazyMomma said:
:Ohno:

Run for your life.. She is going to BLOW UP in BIGGER SIZE and post on the bulliten board in Alabama! You can find on the highways... Watch out!!!

:giggle: Gotcha!
hahaha very funny! :rolf:

TweetyBird said:

:shock: delete this pix or cut it in half and save the pix for yourself, Tweetybird!!!!

:lol: I'm kiddin'

Back