WWE Only

i watch show at arena last night and test got slam at bobby of his champion belts for no excuse recalls! because Bobby is won already and test took of his belts that stupid!

before show i saw WWE trucks and bus,etc its so cool but i never met wwe superstars

after show i buy Vince McMahon's dvd is $15.00 cheap and i watch but im not done of dvd 2 hold so i already done watch dvd one

i watch show at arena last night and test got slam at bobby of his champion belts for no excuse recalls! because Bobby is won already and test took of his belts that stupid!

before show i saw WWE trucks and bus,etc its so cool but i never met wwe superstars

after show i buy Vince McMahon's dvd is $15.00 cheap and i watch but im not done of dvd 2 hold so i already done watch dvd one

Cool, did u enjoy the show at Alltel Arena?

Royal Rumble is around the corner, who u predict will win the 2007 Royal Rumble Match?? I bet on Undertaker all the way!!!!

Royal Rumble is around the corner, who u predict will win the 2007 Royal Rumble Match?? I bet on Undertaker all the way!!!!

I forgot his name but he's newcomer and is 7'6 something like that. He nearly obliterated several wrestlers today. He's force to be reckon with.

Edit: his name s The Great Khali

I forgot his name but he's newcomer and is 7'6 something like that. He nearly obliterated several wrestlers today. He's force to be reckon with.

Edit: his name s The Great Khali

Khali? My ass! He wont win at RRumble cuz he is sux and slow movement like turtle :giggle: I already know Khali wont win cuz I did find some info who will advance to WrestleMania 23 for WWE/ECW/World Hwt Champ match, however storylines could be change at last minutes, oh well...

Plus I want to bet on Undertaker cuz he hasnt win RR since he debuted at WWE in 1990

I think WWE kept changed their mind abt PPV locations...

Great American Bash 2007: from Washington, DC moved to San Jose, CA
Cyber Sunday or Armageddon 2007: from San Jose, CA moved to Washington, DC
Survivor Series 2007: from Montreal, Canada moved to Miami, FL

About WrestleMania 24, still on the air, could be Las Vegas, could be Orlando, or could be Washington, DC... So, we will see which location will be at for WM24 on next year during WM23's announcement...

UNDERTAKER WON THE 2007 ROYAL RUMBLE!!!!!!!

HBK is runner-up.

Can't believe it that Cena beat Umaga again! Whoo!

I'm assuming that Batista would have to face Undertaker for Heavyweight Champion match at 'Mania. I think Batista will win. Cause he's younger and stronger than Taker. No offense....Hope Taker didn't read my comment. lol And I think HBK would probably face John Cena for WWE Champion at Mania.

Yea!!!! Undertaker wins!!!!! Fuck u, UT will beat Batista!!!!! I wanna see UT gets gold before he retires!!!!!

I am already getting sick of Cena!!! When he will lose his title??????

UNDERTAKER WON THE 2007 ROYAL RUMBLE!!!!!!!

HBK is runner-up.

Can't believe it that Cena beat Umaga again! Whoo!

I'm assuming that Batista would have to face Undertaker for Heavyweight Champion match at 'Mania. I think Batista will win. Cause he's younger and stronger than Taker. No offense....Hope Taker didn't read my comment. lol And I think HBK would probably face John Cena for WWE Champion at Mania.

Haha, very funny, UT wont read ur comment cuz he doesnt know what is AD.com ;)

Yea!!!! Undertaker wins!!!!! Fuck u, UT will beat Batista!!!!! I wanna see UT gets gold before he retires!!!!!

I am already getting sick of Cena!!! When he will lose his title??????

I agree, Taker should win the Gold but ehh...hard to tell. lol Batista hate to lose the belt....like John Cena. lol

Wait till someone beat John Cena with fair. No cheating. lol

HEAR YE, HEAR YE! Jeff Hardy going to face The Great Khali for Intercontinental Championship! Good luck to Jeff Hardy. Hope he going to win.

somebody should vs CENA in HELL IN CELL Match for WWE TITLE, looks like the only way Cena will lose it...

and i think Undertaker will win vs Batista... 14-0 at Wrestlemania.

the streak will never be stopped...

PS: tnite on RAW, Khali vs Jeff Hardy for Inter continental how stupid?

Uh...Breaking news! It seem that Undertaker has already choose the match at 'Mania. He probably will face John Cena for WWE Champion. (I'm assuming that Taker did read my comment about Batista is stronger and younger than Taker. I probably changed his mind. hahaha JK) May be God help John Cena's soul. He is the one that defeated Umaga's 8 months undefeated streak. Perhaps, he will the one to defeat Taker's Wrestlemania's undefeat streak......I better find a place to hide. lol....

Did anyone seen Trump stole some of Vince's money to the people. Damn, I should be there to get some money from Vince! Dallas is only 4 hours from my house! lol

somebody should vs CENA in HELL IN CELL Match for WWE TITLE, looks like the only way Cena will lose it...

and i think Undertaker will win vs Batista... 14-0 at Wrestlemania.

the streak will never be stopped...

PS: tnite on RAW, Khali vs Jeff Hardy for Inter continental how stupid?

Oh yea, put UT vs Cena in HIAC Match and UT will kill mofo Cena!!!!! FUCK CENA!!!!!

Well, UT hasnt make choice which champ(s) he will wrestle against...

Yea, Great Khali vs Jeff Hardy was too stupid!

Uh...Breaking news! It seem that Undertaker has already choose the match at 'Mania. He probably will face John Cena for WWE Champion. (I'm assuming that Taker did read my comment about Batista is stronger and younger than Taker. I probably changed his mind. hahaha JK) May be God help John Cena's soul. He is the one that defeated Umaga's 8 months undefeated streak. Perhaps, he will the one to defeat Taker's Wrestlemania's undefeat streak......I better find a place to hide. lol....

Did anyone seen Trump stole some of Vince's money to the people. Damn, I should be there to get some money from Vince! Dallas is only 4 hours from my house! lol

Haha, very funny, UT hasnt make choice which champ(s) he will wrestle against at WM23... Yea, UT was appearance at RAW, but did he said in gesture belt to Cena? NO! Did he said anything to Cena? NO! Just staring at Cena... I hope UT make right decision and take on Cena at WM23, then UT will kill mofo Cena!!!!! maybe 10 times chokeslam then 10 times tombstone then 10 times last ride on Cena!!!!! Haha... Yea, u better be hide from UT cuz UT lives in Texas, but forget which city he is in...

EDIT: I recently check out wikipedia.org on UT's biography and he lives in Houston, TX

Haha, very funny, UT hasnt make choice which champ(s) he will wrestle against at WM23... Yea, UT was appearance at RAW, but did he said in gesture belt to Cena? NO! Did he said anything to Cena? NO! Just staring at Cena... I hope UT make right decision and take on Cena at WM23, then UT will kill mofo Cena!!!!! maybe 10 times chokeslam then 10 times tombstone then 10 times last ride on Cena!!!!! Haha... Yea, u better be hide from UT cuz UT lives in Texas, but forget which city he is in...

EDIT: I recently check out wikipedia.org on UT's biography and he lives in Houston, TX

Yeah, he lives in Houston. lol...I'll hide from him. Never to be found. lol

Let UT pick Batista! lol World Heavyweight Champion is bigger and more gold than WWE Champion. heh

Back