WWE Only

if you would like info about wrestlesmania on wwe.com check out

WWE: TV Shows > WrestleMania 23

undertaker vs animals for heavyweight champion but undertaker never lose 14-0 so undertaker still kept wrestlemania every years to beat everyone but undertaker wanted champion so bad! Animal is 2 times heavyweight champion since 2005

WWE Champion John Cena vs DX Shawn Michaels for WWE champion what you think? when both mens been tag team for Randy Orton and Edge and beat that Randy Orton and Edge and its so shock! but John Cena told Shawn must have against Shawn for wrestlesmania! its really embrassment in wwe history!

but we have await for wrestlesmania coming against like women's champions,tag team,etc for match have words from WWE chairman

If y'all thinking about to go to Wrestlemania. Forget it. The tickets were already sold out. heh....

If y'all thinking about to go to Wrestlemania. Forget it. The tickets were already sold out. heh....

Yea but I would like to go to WWE when they re in dc metro. any 1 knows how to get ticket and how much do they usually charge?

How do you get ticket ? It looks like every WWE event is sold out.

I bought WWE tickets on the day they go released tickets... For example, This saturday, Feb 17 at 10 am and I will buy on this day and time, not later... If later and all tickets would sold out then I have to looking tickets on eBay or StubHub.com

No, WrestleMania tickets havent sold out yet, they had sold around 58,000 and still more to come... Ford Field will carry around 73,000 fans for WrestleMania 23 event... But, ofc all floor seat, riser seat, and lower level are already sold out, only mezzaine/upper level would still available...

Yea but I would like to go to WWE when they re in dc metro. any 1 knows how to get ticket and how much do they usually charge?

WWE will come to DC Metro, its will be at Verizon Center, on March 12, I believe tickets soon sold out, so suggest u buy ticket on eBay or StubHub.com... I already bought tickets for my 2 friends and me

EDIT: I forget to add that WWE Cyber Sunday (PPV) will come to Verizon Center on October 28, 2007 and I will buy front row tickets :fingersx:

if you would like info about wrestlesmania on wwe.com check out

WWE: TV Shows > WrestleMania 23

undertaker vs animals for heavyweight champion but undertaker never lose 14-0 so undertaker still kept wrestlemania every years to beat everyone but undertaker wanted champion so bad! Animal is 2 times heavyweight champion since 2005

WWE Champion John Cena vs DX Shawn Michaels for WWE champion what you think? when both mens been tag team for Randy Orton and Edge and beat that Randy Orton and Edge and its so shock! but John Cena told Shawn must have against Shawn for wrestlesmania! its really embrassment in wwe history!

but we have await for wrestlesmania coming against like women's champions,tag team,etc for match have words from WWE chairman

Would nice to see Tag Team Champ against each others... It did happen before, Eddie Guerrero (RIP) vs Rey Mysterio in WrestleMania 21 at Staples Center in Los Angeles, California

WWE will come to DC Metro, its will be at Verizon Center, on March 12, I believe tickets soon sold out, so suggest u buy ticket on eBay or StubHub.com... I already bought tickets for my 2 friends and me

EDIT: I forget to add that WWE Cyber Sunday (PPV) will come to Verizon Center on October 28, 2007 and I will buy front row tickets :fingersx:

Thanks for head up. I dont think I ll be able to go there as I already buy tickets to wizards game.

Wow did anyone watch RAW last night? Basitia and Undertaker owned Cena and S. Michaels. LOL

Wow did anyone watch RAW last night? Basitia and Undertaker owned Cena and S. Michaels. LOL

Yes, they did. Sad. But Cena and HBK will kick their asses at No Way Out. :D lol

Farewell65, I didn't know that Wrestlemania's tickets are still available. Oops, my bad. lol Gotta to fix my CI. lol jk

Yes, they did. Sad. But Cena and HBK will kick their asses at No Way Out. :D lol

Farewell65, I didn't know that Wrestlemania's tickets are still available. Oops, my bad. lol Gotta to fix my CI. lol jk

Nahhh, remmy I hate Cena, therefore I gonna root on Batista and Taker!!!!!

Recently read W/O newsletter (wrestling-observer) said WrestleMania 23 tickets has sold 63,000, so its still plenty, I am sure most available is upper/mezzaine level...

When will Ashley's Playboy come out? Been told it should be come out around close to Wrestlemania.

Cena and HBK got the revenge on Batista and Taker on SmackDown!! :D Told ya, Cena and HBK will kick their asses on No Way Out....again. haha.

i saw on Raw when Shawn Michaels told Triple H on cell phone of Shawn's and im really surprise about new dvd of DX they're talking about DX and lots of mores and plus WWE chairman and lots of mores so if you would get this dvd on tuesday Feb.20,2007

New & Improved DX
$19.87

When will Ashley's Playboy come out? Been told it should be come out around close to Wrestlemania.

Cena and HBK got the revenge on Batista and Taker on SmackDown!! :D Told ya, Cena and HBK will kick their asses on No Way Out....again. haha.

Last night on SD!, Cole or JBL said Ashley's playboy will come out on March 12...

Haha, very funny, remmy NWO PPV is under to SD!'s brand, there Batista and Taker will win, mofo!!

i saw on Raw when Shawn Michaels told Triple H on cell phone of Shawn's and im really surprise about new dvd of DX they're talking about DX and lots of mores and plus WWE chairman and lots of mores so if you would get this dvd on tuesday Feb.20,2007

New & Improved DX
$19.87

Yea, I will get this DVD, also Royal Rumble Anthology DVD, and many more new WWE DVDs coming out this year...

Since Vince picked his respentative. So, my bet for Donald Trump would pick The Great Khali. Wanna bet? lol

Back