WWE Only

Yeah, he lives in Houston. lol...I'll hide from him. Never to be found. lol

Let UT pick Batista! lol World Heavyweight Champion is bigger and more gold than WWE Champion. heh

Haha, its UT's choice, but I am sure UT will pick Batista over Cena and Lashley...

Taker has made his decision to wrestle against Batista at WM23 for World Hwt Champ, who u gonna root? Me gonna root on Taker all the way!!!! Cena vs HBK at WM23 for WWE title??? Me gonna root on HBK, FUCK Cena!!!!!

I'm rooting for John Cena! :D As for Undertaker and Batista.......I don't know. Probably Undertaker. I would like to see him get gold before he retire. If the Animal defeat Dead Man at 'Mania, I'll be shock. Lashley? He announced it to all wrestlers are welcome to fight him at 'Mania. I think. I hope CM Punk step in.

I'm rooting for John Cena! :D As for Undertaker and Batista.......I don't know. Probably Undertaker. I would like to see him get gold before he retire. If the Animal defeat Dead Man at 'Mania, I'll be shock. Lashley? He announced it to all wrestlers are welcome to fight him at 'Mania. I think. I hope CM Punk step in.

Sure ill defeat dead man..hehe jk

Me root on HBK and Taker!!! Lashley didnt make announce abt WrestleMania match for his ECW Hwt Champ, but I wanna see CM Punk step in and win ECW Hwt Champ!!

Well, Gene Snitsky is now member of ECW. Boy, he's ugly son of the bitch without long goatee or hair, ain't he? But more furious than when he was in RAW.

Well, Gene Snitsky is now member of ECW. Boy, he's ugly son of the bitch without long goatee or hair, ain't he? But more furious than when he was in RAW.

Yea, he is cuz ECW head writer had idea for Stinsky, he put Stinsky as bad Kane version, thats why his hair and goatee is gone and he is getting really furious...

lol....where did you find this information? Think, next main event for ECW would be Lashley against Snitsky for non-title match?

:pissed: I am mad at WWE for changed the plan on WWE Tag Team Championship match, it was should Four Way Ladder Match, Hardy Boyz vs London and Kenedrick vs Taylor and Regal vs MNM... Now it will be London and Kenedrick vs The Grease, I think it should be Taylor and Regal removed and replace to The Grease... :pissed:

In Toledo Ohio will have RAW WWE on March 25th! My good friend already buy 2 ticket will watch raw wwe Toledo sport area in my hometown yaya but i don't know if i wanna go or not cuz i knew there will C R O W N ppl in there ack!

:pissed: I am mad at WWE for changed the plan on WWE Tag Team Championship match, it was should Four Way Ladder Match, Hardy Boyz vs London and Kenedrick vs Taylor and Regal vs MNM... Now it will be London and Kenedrick vs The Grease, I think it should be Taylor and Regal removed and replace to The Grease... :pissed:

The Grease are must think we are in 1970's. lol...I've heard about it....it's really sucks. Regal and Taylor been in Smackdown longer than The Grease...that doesn't make any sense. that's stupid.

you heard on WWE: Homepage about WWE Chairman Vince McMahon will against his friends Donald Trump for battles "billionaires" at wrestlemania on April 1,2007 at Detriot,Mich if you lives in Mich.

i would like going watch wrestlesmania but i cant afford to watch that show to pay its too expensives plus planes,hotels and hall of fames ceremony,etc im wishes i wanted go that show sometimes if wrestlesmania coming to town somewhere next years but WWE headquarters chose for wrestlesmania to spot like as football or baseball have arena.

you remind about Vince got upset about front of Donald sent money in the arena in Dallas Texas and crowd got money but im so jealous! thanks to Donald Trump

so im send you pictures
WWE: TV Shows > Raw > Trump at Raw

when Donald Trump wons at wrestlemania and he would shave the WWE chairman Vince McMahon or WWE Chairman win and Donald will shave him! i have no choice who will be shave of billionaires guys!

you heard on WWE: Homepage about WWE Chairman Vince McMahon will against his friends Donald Trump for battles "billionaires" at wrestlemania on April 1,2007 at Detriot,Mich if you lives in Mich.

i would like going watch wrestlesmania but i cant afford to watch that show to pay its too expensives plus planes,hotels and hall of fames ceremony,etc im wishes i wanted go that show sometimes if wrestlesmania coming to town somewhere next years but WWE headquarters chose for wrestlesmania to spot like as football or baseball have arena.

you remind about Vince got upset about front of Donald sent money in the arena in Dallas Texas and crowd got money but im so jealous! thanks to Donald Trump

so im send you pictures

when Donald Trump wons at wrestlemania and he would shave the WWE chairman Vince McMahon or WWE Chairman win and Donald will shave him! i have no choice who will be shave of billionaires guys!

Yes i heard abt in Mich April so my other good friend are gonna to Mich to watch this day but i can't go cuz of $$$ forget it!

The Grease are must think we are in 1970's. lol...I've heard about it....it's really sucks. Regal and Taylor been in Smackdown longer than The Grease...that doesn't make any sense. that's stupid.

1970s? Haha, They look like 1950s to me, so I call them 1950s team or The Grease cuz on tag team from WSX called That 1970s team, so I call them 1950s or The Grease... FYI, Regal and Taylor are sux in tag team division! I prefer Four Way Ladder Match for Tag Team Champ is still on, so K&L vs Hardy Boyz vs MNM vs Regal and Taylor change to The Grease instead WWE removed ladder match and put normal match between K&L and The Grease!

In Toledo Ohio will have RAW WWE on March 25th! My good friend already buy 2 ticket will watch raw wwe Toledo sport area in my hometown yaya but i don't know if i wanna go or not cuz i knew there will C R O W N ppl in there ack!

Go there and have fun! I will go to Washington, DC for WWE RAW event on March 12... u mean C R O W D?

so im send you pictures

Yea, these fans are lucky to get $$$ from Trump or McMahon :dunno:
I wanna see McMahon shave his hair, so his wife, Linda, can yell and scare of his husband become bald :giggle:

Back