WWE Only

CM Punk's WWE 2007 Fall Preview Magazine

5468412.jpg

Check out exclusive, behind-the-scenes video of ECW Champion CM Punk's cover shoot for the the 2007 Fall Preview issue of WWE Magazine. Sorry no cc there.

WWE: Mediaplayer > Behind the scenes of the CM Punk WWE Magazine photo shoot- available now

I managed to get my hands on the WWE 2007 Fall Preview Magazine, every superstar on the roster is included as well as CM Punk. I've scanned in all his photos. He is on the cover of the magazine with the headline. "CM PUNK, THE ONE TO WATCH THIS SEASON." for all the scans.

CMPunk.Com Photo Gallery - WWE Fall Previews - Special Issue

5468412.jpg

Check out exclusive, behind-the-scenes video of ECW Champion CM Punk's cover shoot for the the 2007 Fall Preview issue of WWE Magazine. Sorry no cc there.

WWE: Mediaplayer > Behind the scenes of the CM Punk WWE Magazine photo shoot- available now

I managed to get my hands on the WWE 2007 Fall Preview Magazine, every superstar on the roster is included as well as CM Punk. I've scanned in all his photos. He is on the cover of the magazine with the headline. "CM PUNK, THE ONE TO WATCH THIS SEASON." for all the scans.

CMPunk.Com Photo Gallery - WWE Fall Previews - Special Issue

Yea, I wasnt realized fall preview was released cuz WWE didnt advisterie (sp?) on that one till one woman who works book store cashier told me theres other one and I was like ohh and bought this one... I gotta love WWE magazine right now, its much better than before me (the old one were RAW/SD magazines, it was suck magazines)

Cena out with pec tear, must surrender WWE Championship

WWE: TV Shows > Raw > Articles > 10/01/2007 > Cena injury update

Cena out with pec tear, must surrender WWE Championship
By Bryan Robinson
Written: October 2, 2007BIRMINGHAM, Ala. – WWE Champion John Cena has suffered a complete tear of his right pectoral tendon and needed surgery, according to noted orthopedic surgeon Dr. James Andrews. Because of the seriousness of the injury, WWE officials will not allow Cena to compete this Sunday at No Mercy, and he will have no choice but to surrender the title.

Dr. Andrews said Cena could miss between six and eight months of action. Cena was injured during his match Monday night on Raw. According to WWE physician Dr. Ferdinand Rios, Cena's injury was more serious than initially thought.

"He has a complete tear of his pectoralus major muscle," Rios said. "Because he’s so big, [the tendon tear] is behind the muscle. It was hard to diagnose."

Rios said Cena will be hospitalized for a few days to learn the rehabilitation procedure he must undergo. His arm will be immobilized for a week and then therapists may allow him to start moving it so that the arm doesn't become stiff.

Rios said that Cena is so dedicated to WWE that he wouldn't be surprised to see him return sooner than later.

"I suspect that John might be able to come back sooner [than most people with this injury], as he’ll train vigorously," Rios said.

Before visiting Dr. Andrews, Cena had said last night, “No matter how serious the injury, one way or another I’ll be ready to compete on Sunday.”

But despite Cena’s vow, WWE officials will not allow him to compete at No Mercy. Therefore, he must surrender the WWE Championship.

WWE officials vow that there will be a WWE Championship Match this Sunday at No Mercy and a new WWE Champion will be crowned.

UPDATE: WWE Chairman Mr. McMahon opened ECW on Sci Fi Tuesday night with the announcement that John Cena's injury has proven more severe than even previously diagnosed. As a result, Cena required immediate surgery, and the latest word is that the now-former WWE Champion will miss six months to a year. Mr. McMahon also assured, however, that the vacant WWE Championship will not remain that way for long; at No Mercy this Sunday, a new WWE Champion will be crowned, and "history will be made."

Stay with WWE.com for further updates on Cena’s condition and on No Mercy as they become available.

WATCH: Video of Cena's match on Raw

PHOTOS: Cena's injury

^^^ Why Big Daddy V? WWE storyline is still fucking joke

Yea I agree with you. Stupid storyline! Dreamer def Elijah so I thought then it'll be Dreamer v CM Punk but then the manager came up and said it's not over .... the next will be Dreamer vs Big Daddy V ... then whoever won will v CM Punk for No Mercy. Then Big Daddy V def Dreamer. Bummer Still stupid storyline! Big Daddy V needs to keep Tshirt on at all times!

^^^ Why Big Daddy V? WWE storyline is still fucking joke

^^^ ur bet can off cuz Cena is no longer WWE champ (HELL YEAH!!!) and new WWE champ will be crowned at No Mercy on this Sunday

Yea I agree with you. Stupid storyline! Dreamer def Elijah so I thought then it'll be Dreamer v CM Punk but then the manager came up and said it's not over .... the next will be Dreamer vs Big Daddy V ... then whoever won will v CM Punk for No Mercy. Then Big Daddy V def Dreamer. Bummer Still stupid storyline! Big Daddy V needs to keep Tshirt on at all times!

Yea, gotta agree with u abt BDV needs put shirt on serious case! I dont undy why ECW GM put BDV in Chase Cup Match? BDV never did involve very start one (Fatal Four Way Match, Burke/Thorn/Dreamer/Richards) and I am hoping to see Dreamer vs Punk for champ at No Mercy... Now Punk better be kick BDV's fatass

Don't worry, Farewell, John Cena will get it back after six month or so. :deal: ;)

So, WWE's storyline are FUBAR, period.

Don't worry, Farewell, John Cena will get it back after six month or so. :deal: ;)

So, WWE's storyline are FUBAR, period.

No, I hope Cena come back in a year! When he come back and he wont get any title shot!

CM Punk gets a tough win

24.jpg

WWE: TV Shows > No Mercy > Matches > Match Results

Results:
CM Punk gets a tough win
By Andrew Rote
October 7, 2007
CHICAGO – ECW Champion CM Punk addressed his “big problem” at No Mercy, and while the resolution was a win, things didn’t exactly go the way he wanted them to.

After the referee saw Matt Striker hit Punk from behind, Big Daddy V suffered his first loss since joining the Land of the Extreme when he was disqualified from his ECW Championship opportunity. Suffered, however, would be a word better fit for the Straightedge Superstar, who was busted open after a series of splashes from the behemoth that could have been felt throughout the entire Midwest.

The two Superstars first met on ECW on Sci Fi in a match that left CM Punk on the ground, victim of a count-out after being beat so badly. They have had a quiet rivalry brewing since, but it came to a head last Tuesday when Matt Striker told the champion that his student was done with him unless Punk gave him a title match. Later that evening, after Tommy Dreamer appeared to have won the Elimination Chase to No Mercy, General Manager Armando Estrada added Big Daddy V to the competition. As with all of his other contests, Daddy made the match a quick affair.

Where does No Mercy leave the Land of the Extreme? CM Punk got his win, but he still has plenty to prove. Big Daddy V still hasn’t quenched his teacher’s championship thirst. Sunday night could mark the climax to a great ECW rivalry, but it also might just be the beginning.

^^^ CM Punk did try to beat Big Daddy V but Matt Striker interfence CM Punk, so he wins via DQ

Back