WWE Only

Another wrestler died today, John Kronus from the Eliminators, can't seem to find much info on it though

Yea .. I just found out. As the news says he just had knee surgery last week and perhaps it was blood clot that causes his death? We will have to wait and see. It's very sad news.

Another wrestler died today, John Kronus from the Eliminators, can't seem to find much info on it though

farewell65 ... nice avatar of "Who wants to dance with CM Punk?" haha ... look like it was taken when he was indy wrestler years ago!

Haha, thanks, I believe it was taken at IWA-MS cuz I know whats their ring look like is

Well I think John Morrison (real life) is/was a drummer back years ago. Perhaps that's the reason Johnny Nitro wants to honor him. Anyway ... Who cares!!!!

Hmm I will check John Morrison's life on internet, but I dont give a fuck abt Johnny Nitro and I will still call him Johnny Nitro anyway, ha

Yea I found out last night, he is former ECW original wrestler, one of absoulte best tag team in ECW with Perry Saturn, sometime with New Jack if Perry isnt show up... Last time I seen Kronus wrestling on Hardcore Homecoming DVD (it was taken in June 2005)

Oh cool! I just emailed to his parents and uncle. I love it and think it's so cute to see him do that! Everytime I read your posts and seen this, I laughed!!! haha. Once again thanks!!!

Haha, thanks, I believe it was taken at IWA-MS cuz I know whats their ring look like is

Oh cool! I just emailed to his parents and uncle. I love it and think it's so cute to see him do that! Everytime I read your posts and seen this, I laughed!!! haha. Once again thanks!!!

Yea, I found this one from PhotoBucket.com and I find its funny then I save it and use it here, ha

Brian "Crush" Adams passes away

RIP Brian Adams

WWE: Inside WWE > News > Brian 'Crush' Adams passes away

Written: August 13, 2007World Wrestling Entertainment has learned that Brian Adams, also known to our fans as Crush, has been found dead today.

Known for his formidable strength, the Hawaiian native made his first impact on the U.S. wrestling scene in the late 1980s with the NWA’s Pacific Northwest organization.

When he debuted in WWE in summer of 1990, he joined Ax and Smash as the third member of the legendary tag team, Demolition. A change in the rules allowed the trio to hold the World Tag Team Championship, with any two of the three members defending the titles. The trio would lose the championships to The Hart Foundation due to interference from The Legion of Doom, sparking a fierce rivalry between them and Hawk & Animal.

After Demolition disbanded, Adams returned to WWE in summer of 1992 as the blond-haired Hawaiian powerhouse, “Kona Crush.” He thrilled our fans with his ready smile and fearsome strength. However, a rivalry with Doink the Clown – which culminated in one of the most unforgettable moments in WrestleMania history when Crush was attacked by two Doinks – changed the Hawaiian’s philosophy. He eventually fell under the guidance of Mr. Fuji and engaged in a fierce war with “Macho Man” Randy Savage, Their most memorable battle was WrestleMania X, where Savage defeated Crush in a Falls-Count-Anywhere Match.

After a short absence, attorney Clarence Mason brought Crush back to WWE in summer of 1996. Crush would join the Nation of Domination in 1997, and then formed the Disciples of Apocalypse biker gang with Chainz, Skull and 8-Ball later that year.

Early in 1998, Adams joined World Championship Wrestling and became part of the New World Order, using his own name. He later would go on to team with Bryan Clarke as KroniK and win the WCW Tag Team Championship twice. After WCW folded, KroniK would have a short-lived run in WWE in 2001, fighting with Kane & Undertaker.

After leaving WWE in late 2001, Adams competed in Japan and then attempted a career in boxing. After suffering a shoulder injury while training for first professional bout, Adams called off his boxing efforts and returned to Japan to compete.

Adams wrestled his last match in January 2003, suffering a spinal injury that forced him into retirement. Whether he was beloved or jeered, Adams made a lasting impact on WWE and he will be missed by Superstars and our fans. Read more on Superstars' reaction...

CM Punk celebrates becoming the new ECW Champion!!!!!!

Yeah!!!!!!!!

WWE: TV Shows > ECW > Articles > 08/28/2007 > ECW's new punk era

ECW champions a new Punk era

Written: September 1, 2007The Punk era has begun in the Land of the Extreme. At a television taping in Cincinnati Saturday night, CM Punk made the most of his No. 1 Contender status and defeated John Morrison for the ECW Championship. Witness the Straightedge Superstar making Extreme history for yourself, when ECW on Sci Fi airs this momentous ECW Title Match in its entirety, Tuesday night at 10/9 CT.

Punk sweeps the Land of the Extreme

WWE: TV Shows > ECW > Articles > 09/04/2007 > Punk sweeps the Land of the Extreme

By Craig Tello & Zack Zeigler
Written: September 6, 2007Almost instantly after being handed his newly earned ECW Championship, the Straightedge Superstar dropped to his knees and clutched the gold symbol in his capable hands, overcome with the emotion of the moment. That night, CM Punk’s victory was audibly welcomed by the torrent of raving Punk fans and even individuals in the ECW locker room that applauded his triumph.

Now, even after the new ECW Champion’s big win, the Land of the Extreme is still buzzing over the new flag-bearer in ECW.

Tommy Dreamer:
"I’m both happy and honored to have CM Punk as the ECW Champion. If there’s anyone who represents what a lot of the Originals fought for – work rate, passion and loving this business – it’s CM Punk. He is addicted to this business. And like I said, I’m proud to have a champion like him. There’s a legacy here in ECW. Morrison is an amazing performer, but he has a really big chip on his shoulder. CM Punk represents what I envisioned the new ECW to be."

The Miz:
"What did CM Punk have to go through to get to this? A Fatal Four Way Match where I took out both Boogeyman and Big Daddy V. That night, Punk got lucky. It should’ve been me competing against John Morrison for the ECW Title. Granted, CM Punk is a great competitor who won the championship match [against Morrison], but that Punk should be looking for me to take that title."

Balls Mahoney:
"For someone who has been working this hard for as long as CM Punk has, he deserves it. I don’t say that too often about too many champions, but he’s dedicated his life to wrestling. I’ve followed his career and he always gives it all he’s got every night. Now, who knows, maybe one day he’ll have to put up the ECW Championship against me…and lose it."

Stevie Richards:
"I’m very happy for [CM Punk]. Every Superstar in ECW aspires to be the ECW Champion. I, myself, am included in that long list of people waiting in line for the big one. But, I know what kind of a competitor CM Punk is and I know the kind of fighting champion he will be. This is a big day for ECW."

Elijah Burke:
"I will give the devil his due; CM Punk went out there and won a very competitive match against John Morrison. I’ll tell you one thing though: If I was in the ring with Morrison, it wouldn’t have taken me four times to beat him.

There are a lot of great men that have held the ECW Championship, but there are also many men that some would refer to as transitional champions – those who hold the title for a small amount of time until someone else comes along to take their rightful place as champion. CM Punk will join that great list of transitional champions that didn’t even have enough time to leave their fingerprints on it…and the man he’s temporarily holding that title for is YOUR Guiding Light, Elijah Burke."

Unlike the embittered Burke, our fans who were on hand at the U.S. Bank Arena in Cincinnati seemed to believe that CM Punk is and will be much more than a transitional champion in the Land of the Extreme. According to some, the Straightedge Superstar may be the one individual who will reshape ECW.

Andy Foster, Cincinnati:
This proves that dedication and getting up when you’re knocked down pays off. Punk has been on the short end of the stick on many occasions. He’s faced setbacks and has come close in many matches… and now he’s a champion. Holding the championship has proven to be a lot tougher than winning it, so how long Punk can hang onto it will be the true testament to his abilities.

Ryan Glenn, Butlerville, Ohio:
"I’m glad I was here [in the U.S. Bank Arena] to witness this. I think this is going to change ECW forever. It’s one of those things that will shape the direction of the brand for years to come. It shows how much [Punk] has progressed since his debut last year."

Lisa Christie, Cincinnati:
"The hot guys always win! I’m totally in love with CM Punk. He’s always been a champion in my book and now he’s the ECW Champion!"

Jane Lee, Madeira, Ohio:
"John Morrison was been barely beating Punk when he wasn’t cheating to win. It was only a matter of time before the tides turned. Now that Punk has won, I don’t think Morrison can create another formula for victory. It’s CM Punk’s turn now."

Mark Trillo, Cincinnati:
"His competitive nature led to him achieving goals that nobody thought possible. It’s quite possible that CM Punk is the craftiest champion in [sports-entertainment]. Some champions are giants; some champions are built like inside linebackers; and then some champions win because they’re smarter competitors than everyone else, and that’s where Punk fits in."

Shat, another death of pro wrestler Brian "Crush" Adams that related to possible 'roids as reported :

On August 30, 2007, Adams was discovered to have been given illegal steroids in February 2006. Adams received nandrolone, testosterone and HGH. Eddie Guerrero and Chris Benoit were discovered to have been given steroids prior to their deaths during this investigation, as well as former WWE superstar Sylvain Grenier‎ and ten current WWE superstars, which have been suspended in accordance with the WWE Talent Wellness program.

I lost count on death of pro wrestlers this year or last few years that realted to 'roids :|

R.I.P.

WWE: TV Shows > ECW > Articles > 09/04/2007 > Punk sweeps the Land of the Extreme

By Craig Tello & Zack Zeigler
Written: September 6, 2007Almost instantly after being handed his newly earned ECW Championship, the Straightedge Superstar dropped to his knees and clutched the gold symbol in his capable hands, overcome with the emotion of the moment. That night, CM Punk’s victory was audibly welcomed by the torrent of raving Punk fans and even individuals in the ECW locker room that applauded his triumph.

Now, even after the new ECW Champion’s big win, the Land of the Extreme is still buzzing over the new flag-bearer in ECW.

Tommy Dreamer:
"I’m both happy and honored to have CM Punk as the ECW Champion. If there’s anyone who represents what a lot of the Originals fought for – work rate, passion and loving this business – it’s CM Punk. He is addicted to this business. And like I said, I’m proud to have a champion like him. There’s a legacy here in ECW. Morrison is an amazing performer, but he has a really big chip on his shoulder. CM Punk represents what I envisioned the new ECW to be."

The Miz:
"What did CM Punk have to go through to get to this? A Fatal Four Way Match where I took out both Boogeyman and Big Daddy V. That night, Punk got lucky. It should’ve been me competing against John Morrison for the ECW Title. Granted, CM Punk is a great competitor who won the championship match [against Morrison], but that Punk should be looking for me to take that title."

Balls Mahoney:
"For someone who has been working this hard for as long as CM Punk has, he deserves it. I don’t say that too often about too many champions, but he’s dedicated his life to wrestling. I’ve followed his career and he always gives it all he’s got every night. Now, who knows, maybe one day he’ll have to put up the ECW Championship against me…and lose it."

Stevie Richards:
"I’m very happy for [CM Punk]. Every Superstar in ECW aspires to be the ECW Champion. I, myself, am included in that long list of people waiting in line for the big one. But, I know what kind of a competitor CM Punk is and I know the kind of fighting champion he will be. This is a big day for ECW."

Elijah Burke:
"I will give the devil his due; CM Punk went out there and won a very competitive match against John Morrison. I’ll tell you one thing though: If I was in the ring with Morrison, it wouldn’t have taken me four times to beat him.

There are a lot of great men that have held the ECW Championship, but there are also many men that some would refer to as transitional champions – those who hold the title for a small amount of time until someone else comes along to take their rightful place as champion. CM Punk will join that great list of transitional champions that didn’t even have enough time to leave their fingerprints on it…and the man he’s temporarily holding that title for is YOUR Guiding Light, Elijah Burke."

Unlike the embittered Burke, our fans who were on hand at the U.S. Bank Arena in Cincinnati seemed to believe that CM Punk is and will be much more than a transitional champion in the Land of the Extreme. According to some, the Straightedge Superstar may be the one individual who will reshape ECW.

Andy Foster, Cincinnati:
This proves that dedication and getting up when you’re knocked down pays off. Punk has been on the short end of the stick on many occasions. He’s faced setbacks and has come close in many matches… and now he’s a champion. Holding the championship has proven to be a lot tougher than winning it, so how long Punk can hang onto it will be the true testament to his abilities.

Ryan Glenn, Butlerville, Ohio:
"I’m glad I was here [in the U.S. Bank Arena] to witness this. I think this is going to change ECW forever. It’s one of those things that will shape the direction of the brand for years to come. It shows how much [Punk] has progressed since his debut last year."

Lisa Christie, Cincinnati:
"The hot guys always win! I’m totally in love with CM Punk. He’s always been a champion in my book and now he’s the ECW Champion!"

Jane Lee, Madeira, Ohio:
"John Morrison was been barely beating Punk when he wasn’t cheating to win. It was only a matter of time before the tides turned. Now that Punk has won, I don’t think Morrison can create another formula for victory. It’s CM Punk’s turn now."

Mark Trillo, Cincinnati:
"His competitive nature led to him achieving goals that nobody thought possible. It’s quite possible that CM Punk is the craftiest champion in [sports-entertainment]. Some champions are giants; some champions are built like inside linebackers; and then some champions win because they’re smarter competitors than everyone else, and that’s where Punk fits in."

Thumb up for CM Punk! :thumb:

farewell65 .. Wow .. nice avatar, signatures you got here. I'm so proud of CM Punk!!!

ECW Champion CM Punk vs. Elijah Burke

haha ... John Morrison aka Johnny Nitro won't be there perhaps cuz still on suspension.

WWE: TV Shows > Unforgiven > Matches > Match Preview

It’s been a lengthy, arduous road to championship gold for CM Punk. Following a four-month effort to snare the ECW Title from John Morrison, the determined Straightedge Superstar finally reached the pinnacle of the Land of the Extreme just last week. Seven days later on ECW on Sci Fi, the newly crowned ECW Champion was introduced to the very first challenger to his title: Elijah Burke.

Minutes after learning of his Unforgiven opponent, the Straightedge Superstar reintroduced his longtime rival to his kick pads and taped fists, providing Burke with a lasting “Experience” heading into the pay-per-view championship contest.

Named the No. 1 contender by ECW General Manager Armando Estrada, the Land of the Extreme’s “Guiding Light” told Punk that he is more athletic and a stronger competitor than the Straightedge Superstar. The challenger also informed Punk that the challenger prophesied his own victory and glorious reign as the new ECW Champion.

“I see myself defeating you,” Burke told CM Punk as the two shared a cold stare in the center of the ring. “Look into the future. Unforgiven…Elijah Burke…ECW Champion. That’s your future.”

Will Burke curtail the dream that CM Punk is living as ECW Champion? Is he the soothsayer he claims to be? Or will Punk prove that Burke’s magic eight ball is broken? Does the Straightedge Superstar’s destiny extend beyond his first title defense at Unforgiven? Find out this Sunday at 8/7 CT only on pay-per-view.

Back