WWE Only

Well, have y'all heard that which guys would face insane cuban samoan, Umaga? Chris Benoit, The Sandman, or Kane? I'm thinking about Chris Benoit. I was expecting if CM Punk would accept Umaga's open challenge. Both of those guys are undefeated.

Against Jeff Hardy for the Intercontinental Championship? Nitro, Carlito, or Shelton Benjamin? I'm thinking about Carlito.

Ohh..more importantly...Who are going have Ric Flair's partner? "Rowdy" Roddy Piper, Dusty Rhodes, and Sgt. Slaughter? I think...Roddy Piper or Sgt. Slaughter?

Well, have y'all heard that which guys would face insane cuban samoan, Umaga? Chris Benoit, The Sandman, or Kane? I'm thinking about Chris Benoit. I was expecting if CM Punk would accept Umaga's open challenge. Both of those guys are undefeated.

Against Jeff Hardy for the Intercontinental Championship? Nitro, Carlito, or Shelton Benjamin? I'm thinking about Carlito.

Ohh..more importantly...Who are going have Ric Flair's partner? "Rowdy" Roddy Piper, Dusty Rhodes, and Sgt. Slaughter? I think...Roddy Piper or Sgt. Slaughter?

I will vote Sandman! No way to CM Punk since I know Umaga will break CM Punk's undefeated, so leave it alone!!

For IC Match, I havent decide which I should pick Nitro or Shelton

Abt Flair's partner, I would like to see Dusty Rhodes back in action!

Lastly, special guest referee, I dont trust them all!!

Eric Bischoffs......BASTARD! I voted for Eric Bischoffs...that's sucks...lol. Blame me. lol

Eric Bischoffs......BASTARD! I voted for Eric Bischoffs...that's sucks...lol. Blame me. lol

Haha, if so, he would might bring nWo after DX's match at Cyber Sunday... I found that words from other fourm, so more likely u must watch Cyber Sunday on Nov 5th!!

I cant believe Knox interfenced CM Punk, but Knox still scares of CM Punk! Thats good!

RVD won Ladder Match!! When he will receive ECW Hwt Champ shot match?? Next week?? Heyman said any date RVD wanna... How nice of Heyman? :lol:

I cant believe Knox interfenced CM Punk, but Knox still scares of CM Punk! Thats good!

RVD won Ladder Match!! When he will receive ECW Hwt Champ shot match?? Next week?? Heyman said any date RVD wanna... How nice of Heyman? :lol:

Yeah .. I watched ECW last night. What's about Test and Hardcore Holly match. Sheeesh I can't believe what Test did to Holly especially after their match and yet he continued keep hitting Holly with a chair!!! I was thinking oh gosh what if he does to CM Punk, I will be screaming out aloud and crying.

Yeah .. I watched ECW last night. What's about Test and Hardcore Holly match. Sheeesh I can't believe what Test did to Holly especially after their match and yet he continued keep hitting Holly with a chair!!! I was thinking oh gosh what if he does to CM Punk, I will be screaming out aloud and crying.

Haha, I dont care abt Test and Hardcore Holly, but Test smashed chair to Hardcore Holly that freaked me out cuz that chair bended and Test smashed right place on Hardcore Holly's gash area that he got cut few weeks ago... If Test does that to CM Punk, I will be mad as hell and call Test to said stop or I can leave comment on Test's MySpace if I can find one :lol:

Haha, I dont care abt Test and Hardcore Holly, but Test smashed chair to Hardcore Holly that freaked me out cuz that chair bended and Test smashed right place on Hardcore Holly's gash area that he got cut few weeks ago... If Test does that to CM Punk, I will be mad as hell and call Test to said stop or I can leave comment on Test's MySpace if I can find one :lol:

Awwww you're so sweet to be on CM Punk's side. Thanks. Sheeesh no wonder I was staying up late and worry about him for his future. I rather him as a movie star then wrestler. Oh well ... we will see. Finally I gotta go to sleep. Good Night!

Awwww you're so sweet to be on CM Punk's side. Thanks. Sheeesh no wonder I was staying up late and worry about him for his future. I rather him as a movie star then wrestler. Oh well ... we will see. Finally I gotta go to sleep. Good Night!

Haha, yea I like CM Punk best than Cena! No worry, CM Punk will be fine and we respect his wish, but I gotta agreed with u movie actor is better than wrestler cuz of less injury and more $$$...

Yea, cuz Rey injuried his knee for long time, but he suffered till Rey lost to Chavo in Loser Leaves SD! I Quit Match, so he went underway surgery to fix his knee, I am sure he will be out more than 8 months... Once he returns to WWE, send him to ECW or send Rey to TNA and win TNA X Division Championship! In overall, I am happy that he is gone cuz he is just full of BS since last Jan after he won 2006 Royal Rumble Match...

iim sure Rey will get retires from WWE and im hope he will exchanges to wrestling like ECW or whatevers and they Chavo wont bother him and assult him since "I quit" match and Chavo always watch often again about that with steel chair on his knee and rey says i quit!

RVD revealed which date he will face Big Show for ECW Hwt Champ Match, its will be on Dec 3rd, ECW's PPV, December to Dismember!

Ghost Hunters Live

Heard that CM Punk will be hosting Ghost Hunters Live on TV. It will be six hours show shown on Sci Fi right after ECW show on Holloween night, Tuesday.

Heard that CM Punk will be hosting Ghost Hunters Live on TV. It will be six hours show shown on Sci Fi right after ECW show on Holloween night, Tuesday.

Ghost Hunters are ones of my favorite show. I'll looking forward to it.

Why would Rey retire? Always love watching him wrestle but guess injuries play their part after a while. All the road time as well... 619!!

Back