WWE Only

Go to WWE: Homepage and vote which championship title will be defend at Cyber Sunday on November 5th... WWE Hwt Champ? World Hwt Champ? ECW Hwt Champ? I vote John Cena's WWE Hwt Champ cuz I wanna see Cena cry to lose his invented WWE Hwt Champ spinner to Big Show!!!!

Are Steve-O, Party Boy and K-Fed out of their mind???? They acting like they are better than them....but I hope Steve-O learn the lesson....NEVER LAUGH AT UMAGA....OR HE WILL BUST YO ASS! Funny.

Plus....I voted King Booker cause I want to see him lose the World Heavyweight title.

Are Steve-O, Party Boy and K-Fed out of their mind???? They acting like they are better than them....but I hope Steve-O learn the lesson....NEVER LAUGH AT UMAGA....OR HE WILL BUST YO ASS! Funny.

Plus....I voted King Booker cause I want to see him lose the World Heavyweight title.

Haha, yea, Steve-O is an idiot, but I am sure he was enjoying to get beat from Umaga... It will gonna alot painful on today along with Chris Potinus...

Who are u gonna vote special guest referee for DX vs Edge and Randy Orton at Cyber Sunday? I havent decide which I wanna vote since I dont trust them all guys...

i would love to see king Booker lost his titles -_-, and im 100% sure few vote will be rigging because they are trying to follow their storyline.

Well, I voted Eric Bischoffs....lesser against the DX. I'm sure Coach and Vince would helpful to Randy Orton and Edge to win against DX.

I go ahead vote Eric Bischoff as special guest referee for DX vs Edge and Orton, but my big concern is Eric will flame/bash on DX since his history abt nWo and some bs, oh well...

Eric Bischoff most likely to be ref. but im not sure if that going happen. he going scerwed egde and rko. rko and edge might bring nwo back. im not sure.

If NWO come back, does that means Hulk Hogan come back either? LOL...JK.

When do you think Steve Austin Stone Cold and The Rock come back? I miss them. lol

When do you think Steve Austin Stone Cold and The Rock come back? I miss them. lol

Hulk Hogan will plans got retires from wrestlings because he very old but he very alives and many million people who loves watch him at wrestling lots!

Rock not come to wrestling because of his shooting for films but he told tv show about he got retires also i think so.And Stone Cold always visit wrestling often not lots but he been so busy lots!

Nah, nWo wont come back to WWE at all...

The Rock's contract from WWE is expired and he wont renew contract cuz he likes to focus on movie at Hollywood now... Stone Cold recently finished made movie under to WWE Film which it will release in between Feb and April 2007, Stone Cold's conract from WWE expired also, but Stone Cold still willing to show up some special event from WWE such as Satuday Night's Main Event or any PPV, last time he appearanced from WWE is first SNME one...

Hulk Hogan will plans got retires from wrestlings because he very old but he very alives and many million people who loves watch him at wrestling lots!

Rock not come to wrestling because of his shooting for films but he told tv show about he got retires also i think so.And Stone Cold always visit wrestling often not lots but he been so busy lots!

Hulk's last ever match will be at WrestleMania 23, against Big Show like Hulk did body slam on Andre The Giant on WrestleMania III at Silver Dome/Pontiac Dome (I dont know which it call before Ford Field built few years ago)

Hulk's last ever match will be at WrestleMania 23, against Big Show like Hulk did body slam on Andre The Giant on WrestleMania III at Silver Dome/Pontiac Dome (I dont know which it call before Ford Field built few years ago)

YOU'RE SERIOUS? Hulk versus Big Show for WrestleMania 23?!?!

YOU'RE SERIOUS? Hulk versus Big Show for WrestleMania 23?!?!

Yea, WX.com mentioned Hulk went to WWE HQ at Stamford few weeks ago to pitch the idea, so I will keep eye on WX.com if its for real or not...

Okay, cool.

Well, I'm sick of being under rule by King Booker. lol.. I'm glad Teddy Long will make it rematch for Batista and King Booker, I heard. Correct me if I'm wrong. I wish it would be Cage Match, so, no one would help Booker to win.

Okay, cool.

Well, I'm sick of being under rule by King Booker. lol.. I'm glad Teddy Long will make it rematch for Batista and King Booker, I heard. Correct me if I'm wrong. I wish it would be Cage Match, so, no one would help Booker to win.

Nope, Teddy made decided next week match at SD! will be Big Show and King Booker vs John Cena and Batista... I feel there will be no rematch between King Booker and Baista since King Booker will needs focus on Big Show and John Cena for The Champion of Champions Match at Cyber Sunday, then there will be Survivor Series Classic Elimantion Match, RAW vs ECW vs SmackDown!, after that everything will back to normal so Batista can take on King Booker again at Armageddon PPV

Nope, Teddy made decided next week match at SD! will be Big Show and King Booker vs John Cena and Batista... I feel there will be no rematch between King Booker and Baista since King Booker will needs focus on Big Show and John Cena for The Champion of Champions Match at Cyber Sunday, then there will be Survivor Series Classic Elimantion Match, RAW vs ECW vs SmackDown!, after that everything will back to normal so Batista can take on King Booker again at Armageddon PPV

yes true but the rumor was baista vs bobby lashey at wm 23 ummmm.

Well, have y'all heard that which guys would face insane cuban samoan, Umaga? Chris Benoit, The Sandman, or Kane? I'm thinking about Chris Benoit.

Intercontinental Championship? Nitro, Carlito, or Shelton Benjamin? I'm thinking about Carlito.

Ohh..more importantly...Who are going have Ric Flair's partner? "Rowdy" Roddy Piper, Dusty Rhodes, and Sgt. Slaughter? I think...Roddy Piper or Sgt. Slaughter?

Back