WWE Only

Where is love for John Cena ?????

Lol ... WWE need to bring The Rock and Steve Austin back.

Sorry to said, I hate John Cena!!!! I hope Edge will get back his WWE hwt champ at Survivor Series in Philly on Nov 26th!!!

DX was doing great job to takeover RAW tonight when they threw Coachman out of building!!!!!

Big kudos to DX!!!! :thumb:

Oh yeah can't forget Saturday Night's Main Event!! I'm so glad they brought that back & its been awesome like always in the past. That's actually the 1st time I watched wrestling was on SNME when the Megapower Meltdown happened. Hulk Hogan & Macho Man Randy Savage (MegaPowers) against Big Boss Man & Akeem (Twin Towers)

Oh yeah can't forget Saturday Night's Main Event!! I'm so glad they brought that back & its been awesome like always in the past. That's actually the 1st time I watched wrestling was on SNME when the Megapower Meltdown happened. Hulk Hogan & Macho Man Randy Savage (MegaPowers) against Big Boss Man & Akeem (Twin Towers)

I felt WWE no longer show SNME due to bad TV ratings, but NBC lets WWE to running SNME for 6 times and WWE already used 2 times and they have 4 more left...

Abt ECW, Paul Heyman seems turned down on Hardcore Holly as his troops and invited Test to join Heyman's troops? So in few weeks later, RVD's feud storyline could be triple threat, RVD vs Test vs Hardcore Holly??

Now, dont forget to watch ECW Vixens present Extreme Strip Poker on next Tuesday night at 10 pm (EST) on Sci Fi!!! I bet CM Punk will stop Maria to stripping down as same as Mike Knox did to Kelly Kelly :lol:

Abt ECW, Paul Heyman seems turned down on Hardcore Holly as his troops and invited Test to join Heyman's troops? So in few weeks later, RVD's feud storyline could be triple threat, RVD vs Test vs Hardcore Holly??

Now, dont forget to watch ECW Vixens present Extreme Strip Poker on next Tuesday night at 10 pm (EST) on Sci Fi!!! I bet CM Punk will stop Maria to stripping down as same as Mike Knox did to Kelly Kelly :lol:

ha ha ... here is what CM Punk said at other forum ....

I have a couple of thoughts and most of them involve Kelly Kelly and Mike Knox. I’m the innocent guy here. I got a home life. I’m real happy with it. It’s like a schoolyard fight. I didn’t pick it, but I’ll finish it. I’m not interesting in Kelly, but if she’s going to dance and strip for me, I’m going to watch. Mike Knox simply needs to put a longer or shorter – rather – leash on his girlfriend.

I’ve been very very busy, so I don’t have days off. I’m in the gym a lot. I do a lot of gyming as they say. And I’m trying to come up with some new tattoo designs, so that’s really all I’m doing right now.

Still in the ring, the straightedge Extremist addressed Knox, saying that the problem isn’t Punk staying away from Knox’s girlfriend, but the problem is Knox’s girl staying away from Punk. Instantly, Knox headed to the ring to confront Punk, but just as he made his way up the steps, Knox had a change of heart and backed away.

ha ha ... here is what CM Punk said at other forum ....

I have a couple of thoughts and most of them involve Kelly Kelly and Mike Knox. I’m the innocent guy here. I got a home life. I’m real happy with it. It’s like a schoolyard fight. I didn’t pick it, but I’ll finish it. I’m not interesting in Kelly, but if she’s going to dance and strip for me, I’m going to watch. Mike Knox simply needs to put a longer or shorter – rather – leash on his girlfriend.

I’ve been very very busy, so I don’t have days off. I’m in the gym a lot. I do a lot of gyming as they say. And I’m trying to come up with some new tattoo designs, so that’s really all I’m doing right now.

Still in the ring, the straightedge Extremist addressed Knox, saying that the problem isn’t Punk staying away from Knox’s girlfriend, but the problem is Knox’s girl staying away from Punk. Instantly, Knox headed to the ring to confront Punk, but just as he made his way up the steps, Knox had a change of heart and backed away.

Haha, I like what CM Punk said abt Kelly Kelly cuz she cannot stop see CM Punk, so pls tell Knox to blame Kelly Kelly, not CM Punk!

Did anyone watch RAW Family Renuion? I did watch and I think it was awesome!! Now abt Cyber Sunday, Triple Threat Match to see whos The Champion of Champions... Who u will pick as The Champion of Champions? Mine is Big Show!!! Cuz I always hate Cena while I hate King Booker's slow walking plus his wife yelling 'ALL HAIL KING BOOKER' made me sleepy!! And I am loyal fan to ECW!!!!!

EC F'N W rules!!!!

FUCK WWE!!!!!

Anyone did watch Extreme Strip Poker tonight?? I think it was awesome!! Finally, Knox didnt stop Kelly Kelly to stripping her bra!! :lol: But, I cant believe with my eyes and mouth was :jaw: when Candance & Maria went naked and catfight, but they got nice package ;), I wonder if their 'thing' is shaved? :giggle:

Did anyone watch RAW Family Renuion? I did watch and I think it was awesome!! Now abt Cyber Sunday, Triple Threat Match to see whos The Champion of Champions... Who u will pick as The Champion of Champions? Mine is Big Show!!! Cuz I always hate Cena while I hate King Booker's slow walking plus his wife yelling 'ALL HAIL KING BOOKER' made me sleepy!! And I am loyal fan to ECW!!!!!

EC F'N W rules!!!!

FUCK WWE!!!!!

Yes I watched RAW Family Reunion. I think it was an awesome show too.

Anyone did watch Extreme Strip Poker tonight?? I think it was awesome!! Finally, Knox didnt stop Kelly Kelly to stripping her bra!! :lol: But, I cant believe with my eyes and mouth was :jaw: when Candance & Maria went naked and catfight, but they got nice package ;), I wonder if their 'thing' is shaved? :giggle:

Yes I also watched ECW and Strip Poker last night too. It was a good show. I too was shocked to see Maria and Candance went naked and catfought. haha ... It was funny. Too bad TV made their private area in blurring. Oh well.

When CM Punk won then saw Kelly Kelly got off the chair and I thought oh oh she might go see CM Punk but it wasn't. haha. Yeah Mike Knox wasn't there at all. hehe.

Yes I also watched ECW and Strip Poker last night too. It was a good show. I too was shocked to see Maria and Candance went naked and catfought. haha ... It was funny. Too bad TV made their private area in blurring. Oh well.

When CM Punk won then saw Kelly Kelly got off the chair and I thought oh oh she might go see CM Punk but it wasn't. haha. Yeah Mike Knox wasn't there at all. hehe.

Yea, damnit, I wish WWE didnt make blurring on Candance and Maria, so I can see their things :giggle:

Haha, other divas did ask Kelly Kelly, whats up between u and CM Punk, then Kelly Kelly said lets play game, look like she is too shy to tell all divas why she is flirting CM Punk instead Knox... :lol:

when i watch Divas on television on ECW Divas play with pokers with ECW and someone says get off clothes only bra and panties and plus shoe,hose,if you got lose got nakes for that get off the BRA!

but i watch ECW but Maria and Candice got fight hell out it as cheating because both got strip bra and panties each other get more hell each other! but im not sure will getting catfight at Raw next week maybe

Sorry to said, I hate John Cena!!!! I hope Edge will get back his WWE hwt champ at Survivor Series in Philly on Nov 26th!!!

WHY!?!?! I HATE Edge. He's fake, dude. But, I don't think he will face Cena again, it is time for him change the target. His and Randy Orton's target is......DX. I hope John Cena should join DX. Then DX could be powerful and unbeatable. haha.

when i watch Divas on television on ECW Divas play with pokers with ECW and someone says get off clothes only bra and panties and plus shoe,hose,if you got lose got nakes for that get off the BRA!

but i watch ECW but Maria and Candice got fight hell out it as cheating because both got strip bra and panties each other get more hell each other! but im not sure will getting catfight at Raw next week maybe

The reason Maria and Candance stripped their bra and thong cuz it was cheat with cards, it was Balls Mahoney's fault, so I am sure there will be Bra and Panties Match next week on RAW, Maria vs Candance...

WHY!?!?! I HATE Edge. He's fake, dude. But, I don't think he will face Cena again, it is time for him change the target. His and Randy Orton's target is......DX. I hope John Cena should join DX. Then DX could be powerful and unbeatable. haha.

Right now, Cena has target on King Booker and Big Show for The Champion of Champions Match at Cyber Sunday, after that there will be RAW vs SmackDown! vs ECW at Survivor Series... The captian of SSeries Classic Elimantion Match will be all 3 brands champs... I am sure Randy Orton and Edge will take on DX at Cyber Sunday and DX will win...

Lets go ECW!!!!!!

The reason I hate Cena cuz he always have WWE Hwt Champ or #1 contender for WWE Champ since WM21, I think its enough for him... Let other RAW wrestlers have chance to get WWE Champ like Triple H, Edge, Randy Orton, and more who hasnt chance to get WWE Champ...

The reason I hate Cena cuz he always have WWE Hwt Champ or #1 contender for WWE Champ since WM21, I think its enough for him... Let other RAW wrestlers have chance to get WWE Champ like Triple H, Edge, Randy Orton, and more who hasnt chance to get WWE Champ...

I agree but it is hard to defeat Cena without cheating. That's why his motto, "Regret nothing. Fear less." or "Never back down, Never quit". I admiring him. heh...

Back