Wow! What An Easter Surprise!!!

That what I though, lol... just that those user names, was just friends each other but did not relaized that they were lovers! Wooo! Alright...

Thanks TweetyBird! I am happy for them to get marry!! Way to go! :)

yw anytime!! :D

Congrats to my precious true friends of DreamDeaf and MizzDeaf Im so thrilled for them !! hugs !!!

Congrats DD and MizzDeaf!!! I m soo happy for y'all! and plsss invite me on ur wedding :fingersx: mwahies!

Cyberred... oh hell yeah.. wonder if Donkeyboy and Jo gonna have a hillbilly style wedding!?!? LOL that ought to be hilarious to see... hehe... I gonna :scatter: so Jo dont nail me for this... hehe... :giggle:

How about you and sceret woman??? :fingersx: jkj/kj/k

I'm sooooooo excite to see my two girls getting married soon....

How about you and sceret woman??? :fingersx: jkj/kj/k

Harrrr harrrr Panther... how about ya and that purple dino Barney!?!! Ya 2 ought to get married..hhahaha...

Who would te secret gal be for moi?? Anyone I meet later on in real life or from AD or whatever... hmm who knows?

Harrrr harrrr Panther... how about ya and that purple dino Barney!?!! Ya 2 ought to get married..hhahaha...

Who would te secret gal be for moi?? Anyone I meet later on in real life or from AD or whatever... hmm who knows?

Knew it you gonna harr harr at me hah!! and purple dino barney?? Cheri is gonna whack you :whistle: its her own! not me LOL!

HAHAHA Panther.. well, didnt Cheri get rid of that purple one?? LOL if so, that purple one been up your bum.. kidding.. hehe..

oh boy!!! another engagement!!!??? :dizzy:

can't keep track anymore--- lost count!!! :dizzy: :lol:

CONGRATS!!! best wishes and luck!!! and also live your lives to the fullest and eternity/infinitely! :hug:

DD, I put down the congrats comment yesterday. Somehow it disappeared!! sigh!! I am upset abt that but Congrats girls from me and Spicy!! :hug:

Awww Brave Mizzdeaf got down her knee and propose :)

Congratulate!!! :):):):)

congrats mizzdeaf and DD hope you do find happiness and many years of joy being together now and forever ;) :applause:

Back