Wow! What An Easter Surprise!!!

You guys..

CONGRATULATIONS!!

Congratulations! Are you guys gonna wait until when its legal, or go to a place where its legal, or go ahead and do an illegal ceremony? Im curious!

Well, it's not legal here in the state of Missouri, but we are thinking of having a 'traditional' wedding ceremony - more like the sharing of vows with bridesmaids and groomsmen and having friends and families in attendance and then a big wedding celebration at a hall for everyone.

Congrats!!!

Yea, who's next? :giggle:

DreamDeaf and MizzDeaf, Congratulations to you both! I hope you both will have a great happy future together for a long time. True love are long lasting. ;)

Congrats DreamDeaf and Mizz Deaf on your official engagement!!

Cute story you wrote, DD...it made me smile!

Well, it's not legal here in the state of Missouri, but we are thinking of having a 'traditional' wedding ceremony - more like the sharing of vows with bridesmaids and groomsmen and having friends and families in attendance and then a big wedding celebration at a hall for everyone.

yea good idea abt this.. :)

Little a bit confused sorry!

Pls forgive me but just want to be sure.... Is DreamDeaf a female? If so, then I undy or is that a male? Very sorry lol...

BTW if either one...not matter tho but want to know which is which, that all!! So like to say

Congrats!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wow, both gays and also straight gotten eneagment!!!!! Man, can't belive that! Wow!!!

*off topic, forgive me just for short one*
Now, this summer I will be pretty busy tho lol... I got 4 inviatation for my co-worker who going to be gradatation next month and also anther one Bridal Shower in May for one of my co-worker- supervisor who will get marry in June!!! Then also in June, I will be gone to Wyoming for the Deaf Reunion!!!! Damn...too many going on this yr!

Man this year seem to be the best of luck year, eh???

Lovely ring u got there!

Aww gorgeous ring!

I would like to say a big congratulations and many best wishes to you two!

DreamDeaf and MizzDeaf -

Congratulations and am wishing the best for you two. ;)

May you two grow old together and start a beautiful journey together. ;)

Aww beautiful ring.. Congrats to DD and MizzDeaf ... Best Wishes for a happy and loving life... :hug: :)

Pls forgive me but just want to be sure.... Is DreamDeaf a female? If so, then I undy or is that a male? Very sorry lol...

BTW if either one...not matter tho but want to know which is which, that all!! So like to say

Congrats!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wow, both gays and also straight gotten eneagment!!!!! Man, can't belive that! Wow!!!

*off topic, forgive me just for short one*
Now, this summer I will be pretty busy tho lol... I got 4 inviatation for my co-worker who going to be gradatation next month and also anther one Bridal Shower in May for one of my co-worker- supervisor who will get marry in June!!! Then also in June, I will be gone to Wyoming for the Deaf Reunion!!!! Damn...too many going on this yr!

Man this year seem to be the best of luck year, eh???

Lovely ring u got there!
both of women.. smiles

both of women.. smiles

That what I though, lol... just that those user names, was just friends each other but did not relaized that they were lovers! Wooo! Alright...

Thanks TweetyBird! I am happy for them to get marry!! Way to go! :)

DreamDeaf and MizzDeaf.. congrats on your engagement and upcoming marriage..may ya both be blessed for sure.. .congrats.. that must be one memorable Easter day for ya.... once again, congrats!!

Calvin and Jolie77 ? :whistle:

Cyberred... oh hell yeah.. wonder if Donkeyboy and Jo gonna have a hillbilly style wedding!?!? LOL that ought to be hilarious to see... hehe... I gonna :scatter: so Jo dont nail me for this... hehe... :giggle:

Back