Would you rather....

Sun cuz it nice and bright and keeping me warm.

Would you rather have a kids or no kids?

Too late, I have 3 :lol: even though I had kids, I would still rather have kids as I always wanted to. :)

Would you rather help an enemy, or hurt a friend?

Would you rather help an enemy, or hurt a friend?

"Keep your friends close, but keep your enemies even closer." -- Mario Puzo, The Godfather.

That's an easy one. I would I]never[/I] rather hurt a friend; enemies are of little or no consequence, so I wouldn't care if I helped one or not.

Would you rather throw darts in a pub or shoot arrows in an open field?

"Keep your friends close, but keep your enemies even closer." -- Mario Puzo, The Godfather.

That's an easy one. I would I]never[/I] rather hurt a friend; enemies are of little or no consequence, so I wouldn't care if I helped one or not.

Would you rather throw darts in a pub or shoot arrows in an open field?

I would rather shoot arrows in an open field .... never done it before but it sounds like fun, like 'Robin Hood'.

Would you rather be afraid of small enclosed spaces, or large open spaces?

Would you rather be afraid of small enclosed spaces, or large open spaces?

I would rather be afraid of confined spaces, the smaller the worse I'm afraid, because I love the wide open spaces.

Would you rather live in 1958 or 2008?

1958 - more safe back them days, not many car thief - we can leave a key in a car, we can leave the house doors and windows open cos no-one would dare go in and steals, everyone can go for a walk outside without fear of being attack and more outdoor games for the kids cos it is more healthier. Except one, I wasn't born then. I was born a year later. :D

Would you rather have cool summer food or hot winter food?

I would rather have cool summer food cuz cool me off during the summer and tiring of too many cooking.

Would you rather play with little boy or little girl?

I would rather have cool summer food cuz cool me off during the summer and tiring of too many cooking.

Would you rather play with little boy or little girl?

Umm.. If I am little girl then rather to play with boy to outdoor! Now I am adult and rather play with my little girl! heheheh :giggle:

Which you rather wear yellow or orange t shirt?

I'd rather wear a Orange t-shirt over yellow, as it is safe one at night time :)

would you rather live in the city or out in the country?

would you rather live in the city or out in the country?

I'd rather live in the country, Jake, 'cause I'm tired of living in bird-cage apartments in the city and am moving to the country soon.

Would you rather attend a small college with 1:20 teacher:student ratio, or a big university with 200+ students in the class have one instructor?

I'd rather live in the country, Jake, 'cause I'm tired of living in bird-cage apartments in the city and am moving to the country soon.

Would you rather attend a small college with 1:20 teacher:student ratio, or a big university with 200+ students in the class have one instructor?

I'd rather have a small college with 1/20 teacher-student ratio because you are able to learn more in the process. You are also more likely to be better focused and detained. In a big university with 200+ students and one instructor can be a good thing but however, it also can be confusing and distracting.

Would you rather go flying or take a cross country road trip?

I'd rather have a small college with 1/20 teacher-student ratio because you are able to learn more in the process. You are also more likely to be better focused and detained. In a big university with 200+ students and one instructor can be a good thing but however, it also can be confusing and distracting.

Would you rather go flying or take a cross country road trip?

I'd rather take the corss country road trip becuase I like to drive out into the country :)

Would you rather take a cruise ship across the pacific or a overnight express flight when you need to be in another country for a business meeting?

Would you rather take a cruise ship across the pacific or a overnight express flight when you need to be in another country for a business meeting?

I'll take the cruise ship. You can sleep and walk and eat and have some fun. I hate flying, because it's so uncomfortable. And airports are such a hassle now.

Would you rather go through school again (and be a teenager) or learn a new job (and be an adult)?

I would rather learn a new job because being a teenager is too wild for me.

Would you rather hug a tree or a cat?

I would rather learn a new job because being a teenager is too wild for me.

Would you rather hug a tree or a cat?

I would rather hug a cat because I love cats! :)

Would you rather get shot out from a cannon, or walk along a high wire?

Would you rather get shot out from a cannon, or walk along a high wire?

Hmmmmmm. Decisions, decisions. Well, I used to have excellent balance, but as I became deafer, my equilibrium went, so I guess I would rather be a high-caliber big shot.

Would you rather be the photographer or be the one photographed?

Hmmmmmm. Decisions, decisions. Well, I used to have excellent balance, but as I became deafer, my equilibrium went, so I guess I would rather be a high-caliber big shot.

Would you rather be the photographer or be the one photographed?

I guess I rather be photographed. All my life growing up, people were always taking pictures of me. Afterall, not everyone has a " $10,000 dollar smile." :)

Would you rather re-live your life again or a different life if one is being reincarnated?

I guess I rather be photographed. All my life growing up, people were always taking pictures of me. Afterall, not everyone has a " $10,000 dollar smile." :)

Would you rather re-live your life again or a different life if one is being reincarnated?

I would rather have a different life (& hopefully with no handicaps) because I don't want to re-live with my deafness again.

Would you rather own a florist shop, or a pet shop?

I'd rather own a florist shop over a pet store, so I can see the different reasons people purchase flowers for, even if a husband has to buy the last bunch of roses because he crashed his wife's hard drive :lol:

Would you rather watch cartoons or enjoy color in books?

I'd rather own a florist shop over a pet store, so I can see the different reasons people purchase flowers for, even if a husband has to buy the last bunch of roses because he crashed his wife's hard drive :lol:

Would you rather watch cartoons or enjoy color in books?

I rather watch cartoons

Would you rather have money or have love?

Back