Would you rather....

Give me the donkey any day!

I mean, no offense to sharks, but I've never seen one up close and would rather kiss a donkey, as I've done that a lot. Forget asking. I don't kiss 'n' tell.

A good friend caught my faux pas above and beat me with the grammar gravel: it should read "I'll have you know . . ." A thousand pardons.

Would you rather the sealions eat the fish in the Columbia River or have them chased away so the anglers can get the fish?

(Ha ha ha, I guess there is only the mammal viewpoint in this on-going debate. So far no one repfresents the fish.)

I'd rather the sealions had them.

Would you rather watch a movie or read a book?

[QUOTE
Would you rather watch a move or read a book[/QUOTE]

I would rather watch a movie if it's a good one showing with captions, too! :)

Would you rather have no TV, or no internet?

I'd rather the sealions had them.

Would you rather watch a movie or read a book?

I'd rather the sealions get the fish.........not like they can go tot he grocery for anything!!! LOL

Would you rather have a woman or a man as a boss at work?

The cute glasses gals both answered the same (no surprise).

I would rather have a woman boss and read a book, because I like both.

Would you rather have no TV, or no internet?

Though it would break my heart not to have TV with closed captions, I couldn't talk to friends or do business without the Internet, so I would rather sit around and sob, but still be on-line.

Make what you will of it, but most of my footwear are these: Would you rather wear rubber soled running shoes or high heels?

The cute glasses gals both answered the same (no surprise).

I would rather have a woman boss and read a book, because I like both.

Though it would break my heart not to have TV with closed captions, I couldn't talk to friends or do business without the Internet, so I would rather sit around and sob, but still be on-line.

Make what you will of it, but most of my footwear are these: Would you rather wear rubber soled running shoes or high heels?

I would rather wear rubber soled running shoes because I have plantar fissures and high heels hurt my feet.

Would you rather make a phone call using VRS or ip-relay?

I would rather use ip relay cuz I can print it out and save it as a proof. It works.

would you rather kiss the poop or cow's balls?

would you rather kiss the poop or cow's balls?

Worked on too many farms and ranches to think sheep pellets are smart pills, and I definitely know cows don't have balls, so I'll say this is a typo and I'd rather kiss a Tootsie pop, 'cause it's sweet.

Would you rather ride a horse with a saddle or bareback?

Worked on too many farms and ranches to think sheep pellets are smart pills, and I definitely know cows don't have balls, so I'll say this is a typo and I'd rather kiss a Tootsie pop, 'cause it's sweet.

Would you rather ride a horse with a saddle or bareback?

:giggle::giggle: Chase is a Tootsie kisser!!!! :giggle: :giggle: Just ribbin ya.

Bareback...............I love the connection of you and the horse when you ride bareback.

Would you rather spend a day on the beach or in the woods?

:giggle::giggle: Chase is a Tootsie kisser!!!! :giggle: :giggle: Just ribbin ya.

Bareback...............I love the connection of you and the horse when you ride bareback.

Since I am tired of the chilly weather, I would rather spend a day on the beach.

Would you rather be male or female?

:giggle::giggle: Chase is a Tootsie kisser!!!! :giggle: :giggle:

Proud to say, man and boy, been kissin' tootsies goin' on 67 year!

Lived in the piney woods nearly all my life, so now I'd rather spend a day on the beach, because the ocean is endless wonder to a mountain boy.

Would you rather surf fish or fish in a small lake or stream?

Haaa! I would rather have a big boat even more for safe.

Come swiming Blue!!!

stingray.jpg

Lived in the piney woods nearly all my life, so now I'd rather spend a day on the beach, because the ocean is endless wonder to a mountain boy.

Would you rather surf fish or fish in a small lake or stream?

If anyone doesn't mind, I'll re-start this game with Chase's last question? -

I would rather fish in a small lake/stream as it seems to have a calming influence.

Would you rather eat tripe, or liver?

Martin Brody: "I think we're gonna need a bigger boat!"

I'd rather have liver, because I can't stomach stomach.

Would you rather have education or experience in the arts or in the sciences?

I'd rather have liver, because I can't stomach stomach.

Would you rather have education or experience in the arts or in the sciences?

:giggle: Funny, funny .... 'you can't stomach stomach' :giggle:

I would rather have experience in the sciences 'cause I love watching real-life medical shows. (always wanted to be a nurse)

Would you rather know it all, or have it all?

:giggle: Funny, funny .... 'you can't stomach stomach' :giggle:

I would rather have experience in the sciences 'cause I love watching real-life medical shows. (always wanted to be a nurse)

Would you rather know it all, or have it all?

I would rather to "know it all"

Re: If I knew it all I would have it all :)

would you rather to have a child with out any pain medication or with pain medication?

sorry guys this is targeted towards the females..

I rather give some medication to relief the pain on my child (it would be depend on what kind of pain :) )

Would ya rather eat boxed Mac and cheese or homemade mac and cheese?
I would rather to "know it all"

Re: If I knew it all I would have it all :)

would you rather to have a child with out any pain medication or with pain medication?

sorry guys this is targeted towards the females..

I rather give some medication to relief the pain on my child (it would be depend on what kind of pain :) )

Would ya rather eat boxed Mac and cheese or homemade mac and cheese?

I would rather eat homemade Mac and cheese since I grew up hating it until I tasted my mother in law's homemade mac and cheese!

Would you rather buy a single family home or a townhouse?

Would you rather buy a single family home or a townhouse?

I don't need to as I owned one .... I would still rather buy a single family home because it's easier to get around without steps.

Would you rather drink a glass of raw eggs, or a glass of squeezed lemons (undiluted)?

I don't need to as I owned one .... I would still rather buy a single family home because it's easier to get around without steps.

Would you rather drink a glass of raw eggs, or a glass of squeezed lemons (undiluted)?

I would rather drink the glass of well-blended raw eggs, because the acid in the pure lemon juice would be like drinking liquid drain cleaner. Whew! Some of these choices are toughies.

Would you rather hike alone to the top of a hill to watch sunrise Easter Sunday, or sit with family or friends in church Easter morn?

I would rather drink the glass of well-blended raw eggs, because the acid in the pure lemon juice would be like drinking liquid drain cleaner. Whew! Some of these choices are toughies.

Would you rather hike alone to the top of a hill to watch sunrise Easter Sunday, or sit with family or friends in church Easter morn?

I would rather hike alone to the top of a hill to watch the sunrise as I am not a big church person.

Would you rather eat dyed eggs or Easter candy?

Back