Would you rather kiss a jellyfish or step on a crab?

base on reading here I have never been stung by jelly fish before so I would rather step on a crab. :Ohno:

Well, you never said "barefoot"...

So, I'm gonna put on my boots and step on a crab. :thumb:

This thread reminds me of a time Steve-O rubbed his face in a jellyfish and then poured his own piss all over his face in order to relieve the pain. :shock:

I never saw the whole movie except couple of minutes that I saw. I had to stop from watching it. This thread reminds me of SAW movie. :shock: I know this thread is not that serious compare with SAW. :Ohno:

I guess it depends how close I am to the jellyfish. I'm not that kind of guy, you know!

I'm a masochist.....I want to kiss a jellyfish and stand
on a crab at the same time! :giggle:

Why not step on the jelly fish and kiss the crab?
ThinkingSmilie.gif

For some - ***Bloodcurling screams** "Peeeeee on meeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

LOL

I can picture that. Reminds me of a movie....with Adam Sandler on it.

Is the jellyfish alive? If not I would kiss it. Would kiss it alive too, not on the tentacles mind you.

If we step on a crab....are we wearing shoes? If so I would step on a crab. If no shoes. No, I don't want a repeat of such. Almost lost a pinky toe.

Doesn't work. Even Myth Busters concluded that.

no. it does work if the urine is acidic enough. but then - not all solutions work for everybody. alternative solution is to use salty water or vinegar (acetic acid type).

:rofl: Well, I have no chocie. I will scream for your name to pee on me to stop the stinging, anyway. Be grateful that wasn't for my face. :twisted:

call for me first. I think my urine is more acidic than rockdrummer's :lol:

first, test on both of you, how much liquid (water) do you drink for the entire day?

Back