Would you rather kiss a jellyfish or step on a crab?

True story. My family were swimming in bay at dusk just for fun. Well one of the jellyfish swim around my leg so I pick it up, assuming it was seaweed. I told my uncle, here catch and it smack him right on the face. The next morning, my leg was burning and red all over. My family told me that what I threw was a jellyfish. So we went out to the beach and there was a dead jellyfish. Not sure it was the same one I threw overnight. But they told me to rub sand to remove the poison. but it didn't help much. So I rather step on a crab because the pain is quick and over with while the burn from a jellyfish took forever to go away.

Stepping on a crab. The jellyfish are all over the east Florida beaches right now.

True story. My family were swimming in bay at dusk just for fun. Well one of the jellyfish swim around my leg so I pick it up, assuming it was seaweed. I told my uncle, here catch and it smack him right on the face. The next morning, my leg was burning and red all over. My family told me that what I threw was a jellyfish. So we went out to the beach and there was a dead jellyfish. Not sure it was the same one I threw overnight. But they told me to rub sand to remove the poison. but it didn't help much. So I rather step on a crab because the pain is quick and over with while the burn from a jellyfish took forever to go away.

you're supposed to piss on it

I mean unless youre talking french kiss it. You could kiss the bulb on top it's all jelly no sting ouch

Back