Would you rather be gossipped about or never talked about at all?

Alex

Administrator
Staff Member
Reaction score
Discuss! :ugh3:

Never be talked about at all cuz in the virtual world, most people, IMHO, don't size up people on the other end of this box well. And they often say things they wouldn't say IRL.

Gossipped about. No such thing as bad publicity

I would take, being gossipped about. I would hate to think that I have not given someone something to think or talk about.

Well, then maybe the word gossip should be exchanged for another word here because "gossip" is just about always negative.:P

Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 6.0; Windows CE; IEMobile 7.11) 320x320; XV6900; Window Mobile 6.1 Professional;)

I know everyone is talked about at one point or another, give it up to the gift of gab! :P

I would rather be gossiped about. I like to know that my life is so exciting to other people!

only good reputation gossips is enough - but the bad ones has already gone through, which all isn't true :aw:

I rather be gossiped about.

gossiped about...as long as it's "good gossip"...people will gossip about anything....and if they can't find something/someone to gossip about...then you're it!

I AM being gossiped about and uh.. hm... okay, I guess the free publicity is nice even though my name is being slandered o_O

Back