Would you prefer to...

Yeah, heard a guy from china got married to a Life size rag doll too. LOL

I guess you started stop talking to me ><.

If you want to know how a person react to you or whatever in sense of nature. Ignoring you means he or she is not interested in you. It not your fault, its his or hers fault.

I have been ignored for many times. So many ladies I met have trouble trusting me as they think I'm like other guys who do this shit like drinking to get her drunk, sex only, money, physical appearances and that kind of crap etc. I'm hardly near like that kind of guy. Yes, I kept saying to them I am NOT like that type of guy but still they don't trust me. However at the end of the day they ended up with that type of guy and they say its their mistake! How horrible those ladies lately!?

And there fears of same sex couples over growing the heterosexuals....There has been 30,000 couples on the rise here in Australia since 2006 census! I'm not gay. Im straight. I am fearing there will be lesser straight type of ladies here in Australia. Or even a screwed up on the head as well.

I guess you started stop talking to me ><.

If you want to know how a person react to you or whatever in sense of nature. Ignoring you means he or she is not interested in you. It not your fault, its his or hers fault.

I have been ignored for many times. So many ladies I met have trouble trusting me as they think I'm like other guys who do this shit like drinking to get her drunk, sex only, money, physical appearances and that kind of crap etc. I'm hardly near like that kind of guy. Yes, I kept saying to them I am NOT like that type of guy but still they don't trust me. However at the end of the day they ended up with that type of guy and they say its their mistake! How horrible those ladies lately!?

And there fears of same sex couples over growing the heterosexuals....There has been 30,000 couples on the rise here in Australia since 2006 census! I'm not gay. Im straight. I am fearing there will be lesser straight type of ladies here in Australia. Or even a screwed up on the head as well.

Heterosexuality is naturally outnumber homosexuality in very large numbers in all countries and I doubt that homosexuality will outnumber heterosexuality anytime soon, even never happens, just like handedness so I don't think left handed will outnumber right handed, unless there are new events or medical research may cause babies to be gay or left handed, however there are none at all for now.

Your concern should point at China that where male outnumber female so far now due to one child policy cause sex ratio to mess up.

MattyinAus. I didn't mean to ignore you, i just have not found time to properly think through what you were saying in the messages.

You are a cool guy. I will get back to you regarding the messages later tonight!

Not all women are confusing. Men does as well. I'm straight guy myself and I would love to marry a very nice lady. However it is possible when I think this positively.

Anyhow, ugly with good personality or hot with bad personality? There no definite answer for both of the options. Personality is not the only significance of compatibility of looking for someone. Attractiveness is KEY word. It not physical looks. It more of a combination of those. Attractiveness is a luck. Pure luck. Everyone get a luck (remember you have to be positive about this!).

The attractiveness comes in play when you or the opposite sex feels something tingly in your heart. This tell you a story of attraction joins the personality. Then one week later, that tingly feel disappears and then personality start to comes a major part of the relationship and so on
So for me. I choose the attractive lady. Which is option C.

really

There is a reason why I posed the question. :)

What's the reason for it?

Just call me Yoda. This question in no way makes me hung up on looks. This is merely a philosophical question that has merit. You like several others fail to see the point of my question.

What merit? Love? Compassion? Character? Passion? Godly People? Fellowships? Sure, personality and character are a good way to observe a potential one but it is not the whole package. The whole package is to get to know one another without any reservation of any kind on that potential one.

I rather to have a cute man. :cool2:

Ewwwww! :eek3:

Women can be a very confusing species. >.> I even Confuse myself at times!!

It is quite interesting hearing this coming from a lady. Naturally, men will find women confusing and vice versa. This is why effective communication is essential to any relationship succeeding.

Depending on how good she's in bed.

That's disgusting. One can be good in bed, but terrible at a relationship. Hence, this is why people should communicate with one another first. Marriage should always come first before engaging in sexual acts.

What's the reason for it?

My old dear friend, I posed the reason because many times people base their preferences on people's looks without looking at their personality/character first. This is why there is the famous saying: lust at first sight (not love at first sight)!

What merit? Love? Compassion? Character? Passion? Godly People? Fellowships? Sure, personality and character are a good way to observe a potential one but it is not the whole package. The whole package is to get to know one another without any reservation of any kind on that potential one.

Exactly! It is all about compatibility! If there is no communication, then compatibility cannot be determined. :)

It is quite interesting hearing this coming from a lady. Naturally, men will find women confusing and vice versa. This is why effective communication is essential to any relationship succeeding.

That's disgusting. One can be good in bed, but terrible at a relationship. Hence, this is why people should communicate with one another first. Marriage should always come first before engaging in sexual acts.

Exactly! It is all about compatibility! If there is no communication, then compatibility cannot be determined. :)

What is your problem? You need learn to respect people with different sex orientation.

OMG, I guess you don't read articles about sex in men's magazines as well as women's magazines. The survey show that sex is an important part of the relationship.

Marriage should always come first before engaging in sexual acts. That's your religious belief, not a fact. Millions of people have sex before marriage regardless of religion beliefs.

I never forget what my old friend said to me. He said "What people want most is money and sex." That's true.

If any one of us prefers an ugly person with good personality or a beautiful person with bad personality, that's our decision, not yours.

You know what I think? I think you should get out more. I think you make huge assumptions about people and their behavior and feel you know better than they do and they require your "enlightment".

I don't think you give people enough credit. There are some people out there that might find physical attractiveness the most important aspect of a person, but I doubt you'd find many. See....people date, the attractiveness of the individual may have been a factor in accepting that first or second date, but if they find that the person personality/character is wanting, they don't generally keep dating the person because they're cute.

I think, if I went out with a cute guy, but then he spent the entire night lecturing me about what I should or shouldn't do I certainly wouldn't go out with him again. He'd be lucky if I didn't punch him the throat or nail his tongue to the table to get him to shut up.

Sex actually is a fairly important part of a relationship, in fact sometimes it can make or break one. If you're okay with, for an example, buying a new car with out taking it for a test drive, well suit yourself. But you're really not in a position to pass judgements and "disgustings" on people if they consider compatibility in bed also is an issue.

OMG, I guess you don't read articles about sex in men's magazines as well as women's magazines. The survey show that sex is an important part of the relationship.

Marriage should always come first before engaging in sexual acts. That's your religious belief, not a fact. Millions of people have sex before marriage regardless of religion beliefs.

I never forget what my old friend said to me. He said "What people want most is money and sex." That's true.

If any one of us prefers an ugly person with good personality or a beautiful person with bad personality, that's our decision, not yours.

Yup, that's correct, it is part of his religious belief.

He shouldn't treat himself as superior to us and no one saying about religious belief is better or more trusted than others.

Don't sex before marriage is not existed under my belief.

While I do agree with some of the things Ambrosia said . Everybody have different values, morality beliefs and opinions on life. Not everybody is going to agree with what you believe. I accepted this fact a long time ago. What people do with their lives is their business, I tends to keep my opinion to myself and live my life my way. Less problems for me. =)

Well, I'm aware about religious discussion are not allowed in this forum. I'm going put the example about should be respected.

If you believe that God creates the earth, that's part of your religious belief, of course, we do respect you, however I disagree/not share with your belief because our belief is different from yours. You shouldn't treat yourself as superior because there are many different religions over world and there are many different beliefs. There are many people over world see your belief as foreign, especially in India, Saudi Arabia, Thailand, Hong Kong, China, Japan, Iran, Libya, Turkey, Korea and some European countries.

Though, back on topic, I prefer cute man with sweet personality, that's part of my preference, I'm expect you to respect me instead say gross out or EWW.

I don't think you give people enough credit. There are some people out there that might find physical attractiveness the most important aspect of a person, but I doubt you'd find many. See....people date, the attractiveness of the individual may have been a factor in accepting that first or second date, but if they find that the person personality/character is wanting, they don't generally keep dating the person because they're cute.

I think, if I went out with a cute guy, but then he spent the entire night lecturing me about what I should or shouldn't do I certainly wouldn't go out with him again. He'd be lucky if I didn't punch him the throat or nail his tongue to the table to get him to shut up.

Sex actually is a fairly important part of a relationship, in fact sometimes it can make or break one. If you're okay with, for an example, buying a new car with out taking it for a test drive, well suit yourself. But you're really not in a position to pass judgements and "disgustings" on people if they consider compatibility in bed also is an issue.

That was my point when I said it is lust at first sight. Love takes time to develop. Many people do not convert that lust into proper love. That's why the term 'love' is thrown around so easily and carries no real meaning in actions and words these days!

Sex is not one of the most important parts of a relationship. A relationship should never be based on sex. Sex does not make or break a relationship. What makes and breaks a relationship is communication or the lack thereof. This is why commitment is important when it has to do with people anywhere, not just in the bedroom.

While I do agree with some of the things Ambrosia said . Everybody have different values, morality beliefs and opinions on life. Not everybody is going to agree with what you believe. I accepted this fact a long time ago. What people do with their lives is their business, I tends to keep my opinion to myself and live my life my way. Less problems for me. =)

Of course, everyone has different values, moral beliefs, and opinions on matters regarding to life and relationships. I like standing up for what is morally right. I often cite why some lines of reasoning are why the world is on the decline morally. Kids these days do NOT understand how to properly enter a relationship and what commitment really means. Why is that? Obviously, their parents are not teaching them right. This is why it saddens me when teenagers get into a relationship and they don't get to know each other as it is only a sexually-charged one in which later, they break up and there are a bunch of regrets.

You managed to get from my saying sex is a fairly important aspect, to me saying it's one of the most of important? Notice also I said it can make or break a relationship, not that it will be the thing to make or break or one. You don't think that's true? Then you don't know enough about human needs and behaviors. Sorry, I just can't accept your self appointed expertness on relationships, and morality. I don't think you know enough about other peoples relationships and why they did or didn't work to be making blanket statements like you have been.

That was my point when I said it is lust at first sight. Love takes time to develop. Many people do not convert that lust into proper love. That's why the term 'love' is thrown around so easily and carries no real meaning in actions and words these days!

Sex is not one of the most important parts of a relationship. A relationship should never be based on sex. Sex does not make or break a relationship. What makes and breaks a relationship is communication or the lack thereof. This is why commitment is important when it has to do with people anywhere, not just in the bedroom.

Of course, everyone has different values, moral beliefs, and opinions on matters regarding to life and relationships. I like standing up for what is morally right. I often cite why some lines of reasoning are why the world is on the decline morally. Kids these days do NOT understand how to properly enter a relationship and what commitment really means. Why is that? Obviously, their parents are not teaching them right. This is why it saddens me when teenagers get into a relationship and they don't get to know each other as it is only a sexually-charged one in which later, they break up and there are a bunch of regrets.

:laugh2::laugh2::laugh2: Who gives the fuck about what you think?

For guys only: Which would you prefer to date: an ugly girl with such an awesome sweet personality or a bombshell with such a terrible personality?

I tried to date one woman whom I was not attracted to, but felt she had a good personality and knew my party of friends. It was a total disaster and I will not do it again. Not only is this not the right thing to do it is dumb. You are not doing the other person any favors and more harm than good.

There has to be some attraction and physical connection as well as certain personality attributes which attract you. And even with all that, it doesn't stop the other person from creating issues you don't like so you at least should start with something, IMO.

To answer the question: There has to be a mix. I couldn't stay with someone who is hot, but didn't (on some level) have at least common sense in common. And, I couldn't stay with someone whom I wasn't attracted to either.

Back