Would you prefer to...

Ad

A hot girl in early 20s with good personality that cooks. PM me.

LOL. Hang out around the culinary schools and you might find the girl of your dreams!

For guys only: Which would you prefer to date: an ugly girl with such an awesome sweet personality or a bombshell with such a terrible personality?

For girls only: Which would you prefer to date: a ugly guy with such an awesome caring personality or a hunk with such a masochistic and sexist personality?

oh that's just too bad. currently seeing a bombshell with such an awesome sweet personality. is there such a thing? apparently yes.... :eek3:

I am curious about how the others look at this. What if You decided to take the Cute one with a bad personality.. somehow he manage to burn his face off... would you still stick with him? ;)

I am not picky on Looks. Yes it is a bonus If you happen to look like Robert Downey JR... I finds Humorous guys Much more attractive than anything. Being able to laugh at little things like jokes is soooo much better than having a pretty face by me.

Not all women are confusing. Men does as well. I'm straight guy myself and I would love to marry a very nice lady. However it is possible when I think this positively.

Anyhow, ugly with good personality or hot with bad personality? There no definite answer for both of the options. Personality is not the only significance of compatibility of looking for someone. Attractiveness is KEY word. It not physical looks. It more of a combination of those. Attractiveness is a luck. Pure luck. Everyone get a luck (remember you have to be positive about this!).

The attractiveness comes in play when you or the opposite sex feels something tingly in your heart. This tell you a story of attraction joins the personality. Then one week later, that tingly feel disappears and then personality start to comes a major part of the relationship and so on sex every night or whatever it goes in the path.

So for me. I choose the attractive lady. Which is option C.

I know, Which is why i said "women can be" I was also half joking. ;)

Well put. That is pretty much my choice too. (with the opposite gender)

I am curious about how the others look at this. What if You decided to take the Cute one with a bad personality.. somehow he manage to burn his face off... would you still stick with him? ;)

I am not picky on Looks. Yes it is a bonus If you happen to look like Robert Downey JR... I finds Humorous guys Much more attractive than anything. Being able to laugh at little things like jokes is soooo much better than having a pretty face by me.

I prefer cute man with sweet/friendly personality. :naughty:

That smiley creeps me out xD i don't know why...

If only such a combination was possible nowday..... ;)

how feeling you comfortable warm you inside sweet :lol: !! you wise focus make focus personal how feeling you, follow your heart, wise! you date better process then depend on heart!!

The eternal "discussion" with no terminal point till the "cessation of one's life".

a philosophical thought on the "eternal chase".

Back