Would you go back to an ex for great sex?

I would never go back to my ex bfs for sex it not love

I did once at long time ago.

I realized it´s totally wrong. I would advise you to not do it.

I agree with all of you here, I personally wouldn't go back to my ex's for great sex either, when love is the most important part in a relationship not sex .... :thumb:

^Angel^ said:
I agree with all of you here, I personally wouldn't go back to my ex's for great sex either, when love is the most important part in a relationship not sex .... :thumb:

Amen, :angel: !

Well I got something strange enough to say....

I ACTUALLY did go back to an ex for sex and......Guess wot?

I ended up got married to her.

Sometimes it happens, sometimes it doesn't. It depends on how the parties feel about each other.

If my ex comes nearby me with his naked. I would be chopping with AX on his balls. :ugh2:

Do not forgot to visit me and BBN in the jail !

Malfoyish said:
Errrr....no...because honestly, hon, the word "EX" to me means "NEVER AGAIN." I dunno, Cheri...but ya gotta keep in mind this. Whether the sex was good or not, you still broke up with him for a damned good reason. So, no, I personally wouldn't go back to anyone just for a good lay. If he's your ex, he doesn't deserve you...there is someone out there for ya who does...and that's someone worth waiting for. ;)

Love yas girlie! (((Cheri)))

I have to agree with Malfy. There's lots of reasons why people break up, and I think that those reasons need to be honored whether the sex was good or not. :)

No dont go back

Hi I have gone back because the sex was good but boy did I regret it. I totally got dumped again I told him, " I have two words to sum up our time together, F@&*$ You!" You should only go back because you love them and they love you and that they are a great person. It will save you alot of pain in the end.
Tara

No Way.. I'd rather not go after ex in my past.. He is bad news!

I'd rather go back good sex drive when I was met w/my MAN (same guy I'm married currency) and getting old fart now.. Ha Ha Ha..

No... cuz what me and my ex bf had is in past. why keep doing it all over again, unless we still have feeling for each other and want to work it out. might will give it shot, I'm not gonna just to have sex with him just cuz my sex life with current bf or most recent bf SUCKS.

NO WAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! My exh did asked me for it but I said no and he knows how I feel about him cheating behind his wife. HUH!!!!!!!!! Too bad. I rather find a nice man who would love me dearly and have a new life with new sex life. That is it.

Ugh! are u kidding?????
No way, Jose!!.....ewwww!
There are too many guys in the world that could be much better than your ex!
I did! hehe.......

Defee said:
Ugh! are u kidding?????
No way, Jose!!.....ewwww!
There are too many guys in the world that could be much better than your ex!
I did! hehe.......

I agree with ya!! :D

eh...intz....like i said in my other thread...me and my ex are sex partner...we dont have no feelings for each other...we are like more best friends...shit..i hope my feelings aint goin back 2 him..haha

Back