Worst Engineered Building in the World.

it looks like a cartoon of an evil Disney mountain range or some shit.

awful.

It is not the worst because it is still standing.
The worst would have fallen down (probably before written history of man) hehehe.

Joke. :)

perhaps a better adjective phrase is "most massive failure of a building in the world"

This hotel will be better if you are in 80's and early 90's but now, not anymore and it's full of crap.

It looks like it was designed to support a massive picture frame or oil painting. Now, THAT would be cool.

It's interesting! I saw the video of rocket. I heard on news last few years ago. Former President Bill Clinton sold the nuclear to Korea.

No offensive to race. But why in North Korea people are unfriendly?

Maybe that because the country is communism and has bad leaderships?

Maybe. I guess so. My friend live in Japan but she used to live in South Korea. Because she is an Army. Her husband told me about South Korea is boring!

Maybe that because the country is communism and has bad leaderships?

Shit.... I'd drive the famous # 3 GM Goodwrench Chevy all over them sorry sumbitches.. and they'd be sorry they ever saw what come run over their asses to begin with.. cuz I go fast, and these communists losers don't know shit for speed.. That is why Communism lost... so put a lid on it, and let's get back to normal lives.. and oh the communist people better be fucking SCARED of a 850 horsepower # 3 GM Goodwrench Chevy Monte Carlo SS roarin' at over 200 mph... Dale Earnhardt style.. and ME driving it.. You damn right!:beer::gives::fu2:

Now get this goddamn communist shit out of the way.. or I gonna put communist bullshit to the fucking wall like my good friend Dale Earnhardt used to do with other drivers! NOW OUT OF MY FUCKING WAY.. I GOT A RACE TO WIN...AND THE FUCKING CHECKERED FLAG!

NO MORE COMMUNIST BULLSHIT... UNDERSTAND:fu2:

Thats one hell of a ugly building lol I'm actually not suprised about this being unfinished for over 20 years. North Korea is obviously a very poor country and their own government is pretty much bankrupted on alot of stuff.

Back