Worst Engineered Building in the World.

only thing is... who hell want to visit North Korea? they're not well friendly...

Yeah I have seen that building before, it's an eyesore. Again, who wants to visit Norht Korea anyhow?

All things just keep getting better

This sounds like a job for "Queer Eye"!

I think the building actually looks interesting. :)

It looks like a giant battle station. All they need to do is plant some crawlers, which would cover the whole building eventually..:)

Im not shocked the North Koreans are so brainwashed they are probably thinking that the world is amazed at this 'accomplishment'.

They try to finish skyscrapers but yet refuse to treat their own people with dignity.

Yeah I have seen that building before, it's an eyesore. Again, who wants to visit Norht Korea anyhow?

Yeah, same here, we have already discussed about this builing in one of my threads -- "Skyscrapers"

That hotel remains empty and is now a ghost building, they haven't remsumed to finish it off. Stupid North Koreans.

I find this very beautiful, and unique.

Authentic, if you like tall bulings aka skyscrapers, feel free to raise one of my threads related to that, from the grave :rofl:

Yeah, same here, we have already discussed about this builing in one of my threads -- "Skyscrapers"

That hotel remains empty and is now a ghost building, they haven't remsumed to finish it off. Stupid North Koreans.

Authentic, if you like tall bulings aka skyscrapers, feel free to raise one of my threads related to that, from the grave :rofl:

Well, they are stopped constructed the hotel in 1992 due lacking of funds, North Korea don't know how to control the funds.

Sad for me see its abandon?? :(

Last edited by a moderator:
I knew about this building before. I didn't know it still had a crane on the top. :eek2:

Looks like a pyramid, hideously ugly ... definitely won't be the 7th wonder of the world. :giggle:

Something interesting... I do not see worst building in the world but something interesting... *shrug*

Back