Worst Engineered Building in the World.

They brainwash the people there into thinking that North Korea is the best country in the world and that they have Kim Sung and Kim Jong to thank for everything.

Care if someone can demolish that hideous thing with those dyimates and see how it collapses?

Shit.... I'd drive the famous # 3 GM Goodwrench Chevy all over them sorry sumbitches.. and they'd be sorry they ever saw what come run over their asses to begin with.. cuz I go fast, and these communists losers don't know shit for speed.. That is why Communism lost... so put a lid on it, and let's get back to normal lives.. and oh the communist people better be fucking SCARED of a 850 horsepower # 3 GM Goodwrench Chevy Monte Carlo SS roarin' at over 200 mph... Dale Earnhardt style.. and ME driving it.. You damn right!:beer::gives::fu2:

Now get this goddamn communist shit out of the way.. or I gonna put communist bullshit to the fucking wall like my good friend Dale Earnhardt used to do with other drivers! NOW OUT OF MY FUCKING WAY.. I GOT A RACE TO WIN...AND THE FUCKING CHECKERED FLAG!

NO MORE COMMUNIST BULLSHIT... UNDERSTAND:fu2:

Hate to say, you really can't beat China or you will NUKED.

Back