Woo! 1000th posts ALREADY?!?

SherryCherish

Reaction score
Finally, reach 1000th! I'm so happy!!! Yayaya. I been waiting and waiting for it, haha. I'm glad i did reach to it. :)

LOL LOL dang! mine not yet reach till 1000th lol it will take long time to reach to post post post post post lol :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Finally! Congrate on ur 1,000 join club! But but ur preggy is lonng wayyy till reach at feb! Hahahh moooches hotsherry

I'm quite impressed.. u reached 1k only in 4 months since u resigstered to AD well congrats on reaching your goal 1k posts :thumb:

ty ty ty ty (sorry, i can't bent for "bow") haha!

pffth FozyApe, it won't be long!!! maybe born early who knows eh

get a life
:cool:

SherryCherish said:
Finally, reach 1000th! I'm so happy!!! Yayaya. I been waiting and waiting for it, haha. I'm glad i did reach to it. :)

Rotty!! LOL :hug: miss ya.. I do have a life!! too bad, ur jealous lmao. it been awhile to hear from ya!!

Congratulations Sherry Cherish, Where your dedication? Come on girl don't be shy. :hug:

I'm glad to see a member like you here in alldeaf, It had been a pleasure knowing you. :ily:

Congratulations to you the 1K postwhore! I sure have a long way to go!

wish i have HUGE SLOPPY TONGUE alike bulldog all over you, gooey! Shiva haha..

Cheri-- ahem.. give me a break LOL

Thankss.. Hey am i post preggy whore? lmao its COOL!

ok, here i goes. So far, AllDeaf is the great, that Alex been created, bring all of us some happiness, concerns, sad, sharing, also last part is understand from other people's. Which sometime make us feel like we know them. Its good place to get know from others. I learned alots from here, beside that helpful! I should have listen TOF long time ago, she begged me come here for first time. But didn't come that early enough. I'm glad she did encouraged me into here, beside if it not her, i would be not be addict LOL.. anyway, i want to say, you'all re so caring, nice, and good advices. I'm appreciate to be here! Thank you for keep me feel warming here.. :)

hows my dedication? mm' eh

Aw how nice!! Congratulations to you SherryCherish! ;)

Back