Wondering

greenmonster

Reaction score
Wondering if anyone used to find interesting or something more than friend with ADers? have anyone has feelings for someone on AD? I do but won't tell you !!

Are you from Boston? And also I hope the feelings aren't directed for me.

I'm also starting to like some people here... That doesn't happen very often either.

I want to be a superman and grab Cheri to save her from any kind of accidents.

Seriously, even if I don't have a date, I wouldn't expect to find someone thru this community, AD. I am a guy who believes against high-expectation, I mean I don't think anyone would find me an interesting guy to know. I am way too blunt and can be too stubborn in some points :( Hey, I am honest about myself! What do you expect? ;)

Magatsu said:
I want to be a superman and grab Cheri to save her from any kind of accidents.

:Oops: Me? :aw:

Seriously, even if I don't have a date, I wouldn't expect to find someone thru this community, AD. I am a guy who believes against high-expectation, I mean I don't think anyone would find me an interesting guy to know. I am way too blunt and can be too stubborn in some points :( Hey, I am honest about myself! What do you expect? ;)

You not blunt at all, I don't even think that way about you. Honestly I love reading what you posted in here in AllDeaf. Most of the time, should I say too often I seem to mostly agree with your posts. ;)

greenmonster said:
Wondering if anyone used to find interesting or something more than friend with ADers? have anyone has feelings for someone on AD? I do but won't tell you !!

Come on spill the beans, We would love to know about your feeling for a certain AD Member... :naughty:

Honestly I used to have a crush on a certain AD Member, but he did not want a relationship so I respect that.:)

greenmonster said:

To my HUGE surprise, Cupid decided to pay a visit to this site and surprised me with an unexpected arrow. It is the very last thing I expected but then again, Cupid does visit everywhere :)

Not going to reveal his name :nana:

Meg said:
To my HUGE surprise, Cupid decided to pay a visit to this site and surprised me with an unexpected arrow. It is the very last thing I expected but then again, Cupid does visit everywhere :)

And I did not know about this! I thought we were good friends and u keeping secrets from me ouch! I'm hurt. :(

Well, want to play this game then.. Ok, Well Let's say I have a crush on someone here in AllDeaf the only way I will tell you if you tell me. :hug:

nahh -- not crushing on anyone on AD -- i am enjoying my time teasing the women WAYY too much! :lol:

Meg said:

haha... i know who it is .. NICE TRY!! LOL :nana:

Cheri!!

I'm not going to reveal her name yet. It is very valuable private! Sorry . Only I can tell you she is from Florida.

Cheri!!

I'm not going to reveal her name yet. It is very valuable private! Sorry . Only I can tell you she is from Florida.

I love AllDeaf and all the posts Ive read here - some I agreed with, some I didnt agree with and some that made me stop and THINK. I've met some new friends through here...smiles, you know who you are, and know that I love you and am glad we're friends!!

In all, AD has been an enjoyable and enriching experience for me...and I don't intend to leave any time soon!

Be sure to enjoy my postwhoring in one certain thread from time to time...heh heh.

greenmonster said:
Well, why not make a first move and contact that gal from Florida to find out?

Cheri, ok ;) Bluntness have its own good and bad. But still, thanks for the compliments :hug: Most of time, I agree with your posts as well.

Back