Woman set to become 14th to die by execution since 1976

Status
Not open for further replies.
Execute all violent prisoners and clean up the state prisons.

Just like zombies. :lol:

really?
execution for all violent offenses from assault to murder?

thats allot of killing, do you also fantasize of a preferred method for such a slaughter?

execution! execution! execution!

really?

thats allot of killing, do you also fantasize of a preferred method for such a slaughter?

You fail to catch the sense of humor. :lol:

tell that to the innocents that have been murdered by the staste for criems they did NOT commit. what do you call it?

tough luck? ah well?, shit happens? imperfect system, complain to your maker?

people that would of been murdered by the state save not for the advance of technology. which is itself imperfect.

thus is why ritual state murder (and thats what the death penalty is) must be abolished.

thus is why ritual state murder (and thats what the death penalty is must be abolished!!!!

you gotta be kidding....:lol:

Correct. and there are some who are innocent. i'd rather have a system that lets the guilty go free then murders one innocent man.

Really? You'd rather a guilty child molester / murder go free than have a system that might have a hiccup every now and again? Wow... that says a lot for you... :shock:

Really? You'd rather a guilty child molester / murder go free than have a system that might have a hiccup every now and again? Wow... that says a lot for you... :shock:

He's convicted felon. :roll:

Oh, well that explains a lot, and not just in this conversation... :roll:

That's true and he doesn't have any good logical thinking.

Too many nonsense argument.

:gpost: :thumb:

Alllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll the time......................

Really? You'd rather a guilty child molester / murder go free than have a system that might have a hiccup every now and again?

if by hiccup you mean the MURDER of an innocent person. then yes mewlitlation. id rather have a guilty murderer go free then have a system that murders an innocent man.

Wow... that says a lot for you... :shock:

it certainly does

really?

Yup!! Someone to rapes, castrate them in most painful way possible then kill them. If its a murder who tortured people then where can we get those super fun looking torting machines. In all seriousness, i even thinkthat "punishment" is nothing severe enough for many crimes.

Yup!! Someone to rapes, castrate them in most painful way possible then kill them.

why?

If its a murder who tortured people then where can we get those super fun looking torting machines.

why?

In all seriousness, i even thinkthat "punishment" is nothing severe enough for many crimes.

fair, and for many many crimes punishment is far to much

thus is why in such a system ridden with such errors the ritual state murder of human beings must end.

we as a civilization must rise to something better

Murder of a guilty person os not consider "uncivilized", now someone punished with death hs murder at least one person. Again i know there is mistakes. But getting rid of 100 bad people with mistale of on innicent. Let those 100 go free and more innocent will be dead. And why castrate, so they cant screw up anyone else life. Torture? Well if they tortured even if it was a single person, let them feel what they made the other person feel.

why?

why?

thus is why in such a system ridden with such errors the ritual state murder of human beings must end.

how's that working for you?

Murder of a guilty person os not consider "uncivilized",
how about an innocent one?

now someone punished with death hs murder at least one person. Again i know there is mistakes. But getting rid of 100 bad people with mistale of on innicent. Let those 100 go free and more innocent will be dead. [/QUOTE]

its not a literal trade up via numbers. the point is the system is not perfect nor can it be perfect. thus it has murdered innocent people, sacco an dvenzetti come to mind, and due to it being an imperfect system will continue to always have a risk of murdering an innocent person.

pls justify murdering an innocent human bieng? mine as well cal it human sacrifice and keep it more real then

nuts

Dreamer03;2284200 And why castrate said:

This may even make me aound bad. But i prefer the death of one innocent to the death of many more. And no there is no way to justify the death of an ainnocent. But if you going for justifying, perfect or unperfect as the system is (because it will never be perfect as much as we strivw for iy) then it is justofied to kill those who are guilty. If at least for the safety of other innocent people. And why what? Just know im giving my opinion, nit trying to change anyones opinion.

why?

why?

And what do you suggest would "be better?"....Our Justice system has come a long way...we aren't back to the Wild, Wild West anymore, where cattle rustlers were hung...or witches burned at the stake.....

And you stated that "many, many crimes, punishment is far too much"....say what?...how about those heinous crimes that only received 10 or 20 years?...That was "too little"!....Especially to the victims and their families of the crime...

We as a civilization...have rose to "something better"...and we're rising higher and higher all the time....and making a statement..."you do the crime...you're gonna serve the time"....Cold Cases are coming back....stronger than ever...and I, for one, am elated about it. So many monsters are walking around and committing even more crimes, but luckily, their days are numbered....and they know it.

There is no way we can bring back those who were executed, and in fact, innocent....DNA is the reason we are seeing less and less of that mistake....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back