Wireless portable videophones are con.

Need the code for MVP? Here it is:

Go to https://purpleticket.hovrs.com/VRS_SSL/login.aspx and sign up for MVP.

Enjoy!

A waste of purple number and like other poster said you need to invite deaf people in your address book and then email them purple number so you can get MVP faster in line.

Now it worthless to you posting on forum :D cuz you don't have them in your address book.

I really do not care where I stand in the line because I will get MVP regardless it is sooner or later. It is for them have their own ticket and now they can worry about their own lines.

I really do not care where I stand in the line because I will get MVP regardless it is sooner or later. It is for them have their own ticket and now they can worry about their own lines.

The point is you should done this out of respect for hovrs since they are sending you a free MVP sooner or later. Afterall you are not paying a cent for this.

So I don't think it cool to go posting purple number on forums when hvors wanted you to follow their steps to share the purple number with others deaf for free MVP.

Hi Guys

Please tell me, step 4: "Invite Your Friends" - how many max invite become green check icon? or nothing?

Hi Guys

Please tell me, step 4: "Invite Your Friends" - how many max invite become green check icon? or nothing?

I am at 6 now but still not green check yet.

I think 8? not sure myself but wonder how many, Anyone else know?

Hi there, I signed up in purple ticket, and then I checked the purple phone nbr, they're all out of phone nbrs, it's my zip code toooooooo popular in my area. they're on the order to get new purple phone nbr in my area.

Also about download program,, they're not a linux program :( it's only for windows or mac.

Hi Guys

click on account you will see a box with heads... you see numbers of purples in the box out of 24!

plus the MVP line shows your progress if you are at the door then you get it..

What are the advantages of getting a MVP or a ZIP if there's no internet connection on the road?

you mean I must 24 invite and accept right?

click on account you will see a box with heads... you see numbers of purples in the box out of 24!

plus the MVP line shows your progress if you are at the door then you get it..

We know that but 2 steps is not working yet.

Invite and Download

Download already confirm with hovrs support need to wait for VideoSign 3.0 in soon.

But Invite step we still not know when it will become green check mark in yet.

Dont worry. I know that VideoSign 3.0 is not ready yet. They still be testing on it and mvp.. I hope that they will be ready to use next month. Do you have purple number (10-digit phone number)?

Dont worry. I know that VideoSign 3.0 is not ready yet. They still be testing on it and mvp.. I hope that they will be ready to use next month. Do you have purple number (10-digit phone number)?

Yes I have 10 digit phone number.

We know that but 2 steps is not working yet.

Invite and Download

Download already confirm with hovrs support need to wait for VideoSign 3.0 in soon.

But Invite step we still not know when it will become green check mark in yet.

I can't download VideoSign because I'm on a Mac. I don't know how many people I have to invite then connect to get a red check mark...it's still green arrow. It didn't say how many.

You have to wait for the others to accept your invitations to reach 8 people then it should be checked.

you said 8 people
but I did 12 invite, 10 Accept, they won't become green check!

You have to wait for the others to accept your invitations to reach 8 people then it should be checked.

Back