wickedeyed resurrects

Ahha!! Do you ever catch your bf running around outside in the snow butt-naked, eh?

Originally posted by *~Rayden Wins~*
wow Sunny ..... LTNS (long time no see) hehe sup with u ??? ahhhh LOL are u already starting ur "ask wickeyed anything" thread like back in AD1 ?? :mrgreen:

hah, yeah thats why i said i resurrected. :)

i dont intend for this thread to keep on going forever like the old one. that one was a classic but------ new times, new changes.

Originally posted by illustrator
what is like when you are back online?

i check emails more often, do more research, and thought that it was way past my due time to stop by and say holla to y'all

Originally posted by ChelEler
Ahha!! Do you ever catch your bf running around outside in the snow butt-naked, eh?

those days i dont just watch, i join him :twisted:

Oh, how fun! Did you enjoy it, even though there may be some people around drooling over your and your bf's naked bodies, eh? :naughty:

What is your intelligence level?

What is your wicked level?

What's the worst wicked thing you have ever done in your life?

Originally posted by ChelEler
Oh, how fun! Did you enjoy it, even though there may be some people around drooling over your and your bf's naked bodies, eh? :naughty:

ha- drooling? its more of eewing.

Originally posted by Stevey Boy
Whatever happened to your imaginary boyfriend, Henry?

By the way, welcome back.

i still have him with me-- he is taking btfl's place for the summer

and i have named btfl's pillow marie so he has a girlfriend for the summer.

thankee--- sorry i cant entertain you with any more SPS stories.

Originally posted by d
what did u do today?

i had you come over my house and rape my laptop. we then bitched and moaned about everything and went to mickeys for a quick cig break. we then came back to my house and one thing lead into another.

:twisted:

yesh, i slipped a roofie into that coke from mickeys

Originally posted by SilenceGold
What is your intelligence level?

What is your wicked level?

What's the worst wicked thing you have ever done in your life?

My intelligence level-- my brain fuctions good enuff to meet my needs

wicked level-- ask btfl

what was the worst wicked thing i've ever done in my life??--- too many to name

Welcome back! :wave: It's good to see you back online again! So, how's Henry? Have you raped him lately?

Originally posted by VamPyroX
Welcome back! :wave: It's good to see you back online again! So, how's Henry? Have you raped him lately?

thankee. :)

henry's becoming quite flaccid-- i think its time for me to put him next to george and buy myself a new boyfriend.

Back