wickedeyed resurrects

Are you planning on to go back to RIT?

If yes, live in the dorm? off campus in apartment?

BTW, welcome back!!

thanks. :)

i'll have my room in the dorms.... but odds are you'll find me more at btfl and d's place.

Originally posted by wickedeyed
thanks. :)

i'll have my room in the dorms.... but odds are you'll find me more at btfl and d's place.
:naughty: youre gonna sleep in my room, not his!!!

don't u mind the personal question ???? have u ever feel so embrassemed when someone caught u during talk to urself even play with urself ???

ooh, so you really enjoyed the night i slipped a roofie in that coke?

hm, i can birng rj to join us. im sure he'll have no objections. lol

What are you looking foward to your 2nd year of college? Hmmm I know this is early to ask.

Originally posted by knightwolf68
don't u mind the personal question ???? have u ever feel so embrassemed when someone caught u during talk to urself even play with urself ???

not really. i'd just often say, shut up shit up he's here. shh! and then talk to whomever was at the door.

Originally posted by Willy
What are you looking foward to your 2nd year of college? Hmmm I know this is early to ask.

knowing that i'll be back with rj and overnight expendures (sp?) at d's room.

"emailing this thread to Sunny's parents" :asshole:

i hate long stories..

pretty much one time i ripped my pants doing an in air split and had to walk back to my dorm room holding my pant legs together. 3 of my friends saw everything.

the rip was from my pants inseam to my ass so it was pretty funny the way i had to wallk with my ass on the wall.

Back