Why love sucks!

Believe me, GTM, I've been in your shoes. It's astonishing how one measley person can break a person's spirit. I did have trust issues for the longest time...that as soon as I would get close to someone, I broke it off immediately. Right now I am finally at peace with myself and where my life is.

If you need to talk, AIM me sometime. Hugs.

You've got to ask yourself if it's better to have loved and lost, than to have never loved at all? Hehe.

Hey, how about finding friends with benefits? Less drama. :scratch:

Say what? :lol:

It sounds like you've spoke from experience, eh?

GTM, I totally can relate with you on this. I, too, am going through the heartbreak right now as well. But, You know what? It is his loss and it will be someone else's gain. You owe it to yourself to mend your heart and in time, things will be better. That is also something that I keep reminding myself of too. If you need someone to talk to, You know I'm here. :hug:

i feel y'all. It is surly sucks to be in that situation where you felt and hold. I believe that you all will find someone who is better than other dude or dudette which it will be your gain and somebody's loss. Take that advantage when you felt that really wanted him or her so badly and same time he or she wanted you back so badly. Take that advantage but you must caution: two faces or so. Have him or her to prove you that he or she is true to you.

i usually say to my friends, "Stay true or go out being a stupid with mask", which it is that means, stay true: be honest and be yourself with no shits..Go out being a stupid with mask mean is that you have two faces and go out to hook somebody up to take that advantage which is that you're stupid. I hope you understand this one? If not, lmk, i'm glad to explain you more clearly since im in hurry to do my duty. Yikes.

Take a easy will you all?

I don't have a love suck! I am happy with my husband. We are always love more than money. Money sucks! Don't find a wrong relationship. I don't believe in wrong relationship and divorce.

I used to find a wrong relationship. I learned my lesson. I moved on my new life with wonderful husband. :)

Believe me, GTM, I've been in your shoes. It's astonishing how one measley person can break a person's spirit. I did have trust issues for the longest time...that as soon as I would get close to someone, I broke it off immediately. Right now I am finally at peace with myself and where my life is.

If you need to talk, AIM me sometime. Hugs.

aww thanks, I keep that in mind. :) :cool2:

You've got to ask yourself if it's better to have loved and lost, than to have never loved at all? Hehe.

I have heard that line before, and thanks for bring that to me ha I think I getting the point. :) :giggle:

GTM, I totally can relate with you on this. I, too, am going through the heartbreak right now as well. But, You know what? It is his loss and it will be someone else's gain. You owe it to yourself to mend your heart and in time, things will be better. That is also something that I keep reminding myself of too. If you need someone to talk to, You know I'm here. :hug:

You know what sis, You are totally right. We just have to hang tough until our heart heals with time. Hugs hugs hugs thanks hugs you hang in there too sis. Hugs ! :ty:

*nods* you will be ok by now since ur heart is already heal :thumb:

Back