Why I don't trust women..........

Way to go, chelEler, girls R U L E! :thumb:

I have one work about my recent experiences with women:

UGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!

Last edited:
yeah EXACTLY!

but it seems that everyone want everything the "same"...not different and alot of ppl are nervous or afraid of me just because i'm "deaf" and they think that deafness is a disease and they are SO fucking retards! :roll: it is NOT a disease! it's just an disablitity that occurs, but disease? PLEASE!

Originally posted by Steel
yeah EXACTLY!

but it seems that everyone want everything the "same"...not different and alot of ppl are nervous or afraid of me just because i'm "deaf" and they think that deafness is a disease and they are SO fucking retards! :roll: it is NOT a disease! it's just an disablitity that occurs, but disease? PLEASE!

No wonder. With that attitude and outlook on life that you have, they will treat you like shit.

Just my 2¢!

uh...okay

you wouldn't even care if they treat you like helpless shit only because you are deaf too?

my trust for womyn has been hard to do , i have few i can trust with friendship and the closeness, other than that i have been burned by the women in my relationship. I do want to be with someone but, will it happen ???????:confused:

:laugh2: :laugh2: ...What's matter Bbnt? U dont like blood?...

:laugh2: Well, it's something that men will never understand -- the women's body. :P It's a mysterious body that requires to be researched and studied with the understanding and an open mind. ;)

...and I am a woman, thus I cannot be trusted?!?!

Aunty Flo visits me once a month and brings her kids sometimes (the kids are pain in the arses!!)

Back