Why I don't trust women..........

I don't trust Men That are like toilets. Either vacant, engaged, or full of crap. :D

Cheri said:
I don't trust Men That are like toilets. Either vacant, engaged, or full of crap. :D
HATE HATE HATE MEN..
simlair Cheri says..
Mine.. Hate when I sit on toilet lid..geez.. full of wet on my #$Q#@%$@ butt..
becz Boys doesn't know how open damnit toilet lid up... just let urine on toilet lid..
*sigh* Made me mumbling..
I have 2 boys plus hubby.. *rolls*
My daughter and I are always complaint againist BOYS/DAD too.. lol lol
plus my hubby shaving leaving hairy on the sink...

Bullym0m said:
HATE HATE HATE MEN..
simlair Cheri says..
Mine.. Hate when I sit on toilet lid..geez.. full of wet on my #$Q#@%$@ butt..
becz Boys doesn't know how open damnit toilet lid up... just let urine on toilet lid..
*sigh* Made me mumbling..
I have 2 boys plus hubby.. *rolls*
My daughter and I are always complaint againist BOYS/DAD too.. lol lol
plus my hubby shaving leaving hairy on the sink...

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

I´m total agree with you & also Cheri, too.....
Logical, I have 3 guys in the house!!!

My sons look like :eek2: when I told them off to not play like firemen at toilet...
I´m strict about clean the toilet... I told them to clean themselves if they like to play to be firemen... They said No No No... They keep care now because they don´t like to clean their urine themselves...

bbnt said:
I still don't trust women :)

bbnt why you do not ever trust me. Oh dear, I love your sense of humor. Oh please, come and visit me. I miss to kiss your softly lip and smell nicely mint breath. Your chest has a nice curly and hairy.

I am so lonesome. Oh please bbnt come over here. I need to rubbing your chest and lick around your neck.

womens%20prison.jpg

:giggle: It looks as though bbnt needs to be locked in a padded room alone with a woman who is just starting her day 1 of "come near me and you're dead" syndrome for the next 7 days, and I feel that he will be cured of his inadequacy of trusting women. Just 7 days, bbnt, only 7 days, and then you can wear a T-shirt that says

"I JUST SURVIVED BEING WITH ATTILA THE HUN FOR 7 DAYS"

Then let's see how fast you trust women again.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

See that is why I don't want men cause they are so fickle and picky.
I don't know why I have to love them.
Why can't I just have a baby without have to have a husband...
I can raise a child by myself.
All I need is a job...

All of women would do just fine if all men just go away.

Miss P, there's always the sperm bank for ya, the only kind of bank where you don't earn the "interest" of your donor. LOL! Problem solved!

Tousi said:
Miss P, there's always the sperm bank for ya, the only kind of bank where you don't earn the "interest" of your donor. LOL! Problem solved!
:werd:

bbnt said:
I still don't trust women :)

So you have sworn us women completely off? Or is it like " I cant live with women but I cannot live without women either."? :nana:

Back