Why do women cheat?

Most of the married women I have been with seem to miss their high school days.... *shrug*

:hmm: sort of contradicts what other people are saying?

living in the past romanticism vs. the other primitive stuff?

Now, I am depressed after this person told me Gallaudet is not for me. I knew I wish I stayed at ivy league then I can forget about deaf culture and people, most of time I was here and people always be not worth time for me if they are not around me like many cliques are here at Gallaudet.

Be a Man. Now.

Stop asking questions in so many different ways. All of these nice, beautiful people here you've never met before in your life are giving you golden nuggets of advice to help you. Re-read and re-evaluate your life. This is a great board, but your constant "re-questions" and our sub-sequent answers are obviously not getting through to you. Get help on this issue at school. Seriously.

Shallow the pill...finish school and seek professional help to get you through.

You don't have to fit in socially to have success academically.

Find a job.

I'll take a different angle on this thread...how about...the man doesn't draw the line early on in the relationship...i.e..."honey...there's no second chances"?

I'll take a different angle on this thread...how about...the man doesn't draw the line early on in the relationship...i.e..."honey...there's no second chances"?

I think it's because various reasons:

a) They are used to being together and are afraid of being alone.

b) They have a twisted vision of what a healthy relationship is and consider the problems and cheating part of a marriage's ( or any other type of partnership ) phases.

c) They find a way to be back in each other's good graces and once that happens they forget about seeking counseling.

d) They are convinced they love each other...in their own weird way.

Thanks to my parents I can list those reasons. They are both guilty of cheating.

I have never had a serious relationship to cheat but if I had I wouldn't stray. I consider myself to be a committed and loyal person.

:). Great points...truth in each of those

I learned from my parents too... Kinda scarred me for life though into being very traditional. Mom cheated on my stepdad and threw all of our lives on strange, fascinating paths.

I've been in serious relationships before and never bit into that apple.
Once I'm in a committed relationship the furthest I'll go is very simple flirting.

:). Great points...truth in each of those

I learned from my parents too... Kinda scarred me for life though into being very traditional. Mom cheated on my stepdad and threw all of our lives on strange, fascinating paths.

I've been in serious relationships before and never bit into that apple.
Once I'm in a committed relationship the furthest I'll go is very simple flirting.

It has been the opposite for me. My parents relationship, though hard cause I have to live with their crap every day... has taught me everything I don't have to do to be like them. It has made me into a I-don't-take-crap-from-anyone kind of person lol Very strong chracter, dominant and independent. All because I don't want to end up like them...stuck in a hell hole of a marriage were abuse is the daily order and can't go anywhere cause I'd end up on the streets.

And I'm a friendly flirter too lol but I know where to draw the line and I always respect those in relationships.

Not a woman easily deceived. Because the basis on emotion. If 2 individuals have no feelings ~ that she does not believe it or not there is because women do not care ~ how can you cheat? But the contrary, because of love, there is no way, only to believe, even know had been deceived, but still to believe that this is love. Sometimes my eyes can see is not necessarily true. Because then carried away by love himself, to do everything so calm, you later will be very happy, because you have experienced, so you have to understand what is love ... ...

I think it's because various reasons:

a) They are used to being together and are afraid of being alone.

b) They have a twisted vision of what a healthy relationship is and consider the problems and cheating part of a marriage's ( or any other type of partnership ) phases.

c) They find a way to be back in each other's good graces and once that happens they forget about seeking counseling.

d) They are convinced they love each other...in their own weird way.

Thanks to my parents I can list those reasons. They are both guilty of cheating.

I have never had a serious relationship to cheat but if I had I wouldn't stray. I consider myself to be a committed and loyal person.

You say makes sense, I agree, this world is changing in real life .... must be the opposite!

Not a woman easily deceived. Because the basis on emotion. If 2 individuals have no feelings ~ that she does not believe it or not there is because women do not care ~ how can you cheat? But the contrary, because of love, there is no way, only to believe, even know had been deceived, but still to believe that this is love. Sometimes my eyes can see is not necessarily true. Because then carried away by love himself, to do everything so calm, you later will be very happy, because you have experienced, so you have to understand what is love ... ...

Exactly!! People in love see what they want to see. They look for ways to convince themselves and comfort themselves.

Exactly!! People in love see what they want to see. They look for ways to convince themselves and comfort themselves.
Yes, they do not lose hope and believe that they re-encounter true love, so that they will feel happy.
:)

It has been the opposite for me. My parents relationship, though hard cause I have to live with their crap every day... has taught me everything I don't have to do to be like them. It has made me into a I-don't-take-crap-from-anyone kind of person lol Very strong chracter, dominant and independent. All because I don't want to end up like them...stuck in a hell hole of a marriage were abuse is the daily order and can't go anywhere cause I'd end up on the streets.

And I'm a friendly flirter too lol but I know where to draw the line and I always respect those in relationships.

:D That's awesome...not the maybe ending on the streets part...:)

:D That's awesome...not the maybe ending on the streets part...:)

Hehe, definitely.

Hmm would any of you " forgive and forget " if your respective partner cheated on you?

I wouldn't. Once I stop trusting in the person, it's really hard to trust back. I can't deal with the constant doubt of not knowing if he/she is lying.

No comment. But she is really mad at me, she do not want me tell anybody ever know about her private life. I am upset with her decision into movie that I posted on another thread previously after see this movie. I remember we never talked about relationship, like independent talking and she like to be on her own. Until she tried out for the movie seem show about relationship and family, I felt puzzled because I knew she is a good girl and respect my wish if I do not feel like talking about relationship and like to be mutual topics. She is really quiet person and not really want to date anybody when she was in high school and first/second year of Gallaudet then I respect her.

I decided to share my expression to you on this thread because I am looking for someone who can listen and understand my concern. I realized I want to honest with you about my experience after seeing this movie and impact on my life.

if you want someone who can listen and understand you, then you have to stop lying now. Girls HATE liars.

1. You know very well that "this person" was never your girlfriend. You never had any girlfriend. Stop lying. You are confusing it between girlfriend and a nice friend.
2. You were never a great friend of Micaela Paulone
3. You were never an undergraduate student of Ivy League

STOP LYING! Be honest. Girls like honest men.

Women cheat because there needs are not being met.End of story..And if you suspect,ask what more you can do.

Women cheat because there needs are not being met.End of story..And if you suspect,ask what more you can do.

Women are complicating sometimes. It could be ONE thing that guy did not met what she wants, it is all over.

Women are complicating sometimes. It could be ONE thing that guy did not met what she wants, it is all over.

true! fool sometimes cheat! not dishonest! and play game not good! stupid cheat!can hurt to feeling because situation trust! they guilty! that is very serious!

Often, women do not speak with their partners and discuss their feelings or needs when something is lacking. Some women expect their man to magically know what they want and need, and then when he doesn't know and they get upset or cheat or whatever, it is somehow his fault.

Hehe, definitely.

Hmm would any of you " forgive and forget " if your respective partner cheated on you?

If I feel that I've treated my woman with the love & respect she deserves, gave her all the breathing room she wanted, and she still cheated on me, then I would not forgive her. If she is unhappy with me, I would want her to end the relationship before doing anything. It hurts more to be cheated on than to be dumped.

Now, if I treated my woman like crap and she cheats, and I admit to my faults & make changes, I probably will forgive her.

For almost two years, my then-girlfriend and I lived 200 miles apart, I've had a few girls try to do something with me, but I declined. I try to treat people the way I want to be treated.

I've also had a few "opportunities" while married, declined those, too, even when my marriage was on the rocks.

My wife used to have Mexicans chasing after before & after we got married. I've been encouraging her to cheat on me, but she won't....:laugh2:

Back