Why do women cheat?

Actually I read a long time ago that since we our brains are still wired in a very primitive way, women tend to cheat after the " three years of honeymoon " with their partners. And it's because they want the diveristy of genes that will make a stronger child with a strong immune system. It guarantees the thriving of the offspring.

On the other hand...MEN cheat cause they want to spread their seed as much as they can, ensuring his legacy. ( this is primitively speaking so, guys, don't take offense lol )

The book I read it from is in Spanish written by a colombian author, Rosaura Rodriguez. It's really good cause she bases her book in scientific facts that explain the behavior of humans, male and female. It makes SO much sense lol

Hombres: Ni Machos, Ni Mensos, Ni Mansos (1400083427) by Rosaura Rodriguez @ BookFinder.com

The one thing I regret is lending the book to my physics teacher...I never got it back :(

I think men cheat for more reasons than spread their seeds as some women to use birth control.

Wirelessly posted

whatdidyousay! said:
Actually I read a long time ago that since we our brains are still wired in a very primitive way, women tend to cheat after the " three years of honeymoon " with their partners. And it's because they want the diveristy of genes that will make a stronger child with a strong immune system. It guarantees the thriving of the offspring.

On the other hand...MEN cheat cause they want to spread their seed as much as they can, ensuring his legacy. ( this is primitively speaking so, guys, don't take offense lol )

The book I read it from is in Spanish written by a colombian author, Rosaura Rodriguez. It's really good cause she bases her book in scientific facts that explain the behavior of humans, male and female. It makes SO much sense lol

Hombres: Ni Machos, Ni Mensos, Ni Mansos (1400083427) by Rosaura Rodriguez @ BookFinder.com

The one thing I regret is lending the book to my physics teacher...I never got it back :(

I think men cheat for more reasons than spread their seeds as some women to use birth control.

I know that's not the only reason. It's one of the many reasons a man may have. I just wanted to point out that subconciously that does happen. In men and women. :)

Often, women do not speak with their partners and discuss their feelings or needs when something is lacking. Some women expect their man to magically know what they want and need, and then when he doesn't know and they get upset or cheat or whatever, it is somehow his fault.

i agree with that

how about "all that heaven allows" or the newer "heaven can wait" shows that marriage is about denial...in a similar way wrong relationships is fabricated and enforced and encouraged by fucked- up media hypes of the ideal cultural values...

Lots of reason. They're not getting any, they're bored, lack of communication, their relationship doesn't turn out they way they had hoped, loneliness, or they're just nasty whores.

" There are 3 things you should never lend anyone if you intend to get them back intact. They are: your gun, your wife, and your books."
-Anton Szandor LaVey

you know who he is right? My master!:D

Lots of reason. They're not getting any, they're bored, lack of communication, their relationship doesn't turn out they way they had hoped, loneliness, or they're just nasty whores.

I am sorry to be commenting off topic but you are really gorgeous Lexi. I am in the NW suburbs this week (Buffalo Grove).

Need a date for the weekend? :naughty:

(just bein' playful, it get's me in trouble but... I love trouble!)

I am sorry to be commenting off topic but you are really gorgeous Lexi. I am in the NW suburbs this week (Buffalo Grove).

Need a date for the weekend? :naughty:

(just bein' playful, it get's me in trouble but... I love trouble!)

Aw thank you! nothing wrong with liking trouble, it keeps life interesting.

But, I have no idea where that is. I actually don't live in Chicago, I live about 40 minutes outside the city. I just moved here a couple months ago. It's cold.

Back