Why did you choose....

ofc.. I'm Deaf and i love going scuba diving. and 98 is the year i graduated from high school.

1) purple- I AM SOO CRAZY OVER PURPLE!!!!
2)82- year i was born
3)moon- i am crazy over the moon....

purple82moon
:smile:

Originally posted by Purple82moon
1) purple- I AM SOO CRAZY OVER PURPLE!!!!
2)82- year i was born
3)moon- i am crazy over the moon....

purple82moon
:smile:

:rofl:! My favourite colour is PURPLE, too! My car's a light shade of purple and a lot of my clothes are purple. :P Even my tongue stud's an amyesth (spelling, ooooooooops) which is my birthstone as well! ;)
I've always found the moon extremely fascinating to stare at during a perfectly cloudless night. It's enchanting. *sigh*

Goldie

Originally posted by WaterRats13
:rofl:! My favourite colour is PURPLE, too! My car's a light shade of purple and a lot of my clothes are purple. :P Even my tongue stud's an amyesth (spelling, ooooooooops) which is my birthstone as well! ;)
I've always found the moon extremely fascinating to stare at during a perfectly cloudless night. It's enchanting. *sigh*

Goldie

hehe that is cool... i have lots of things that are purple and moon together... i am very :bowdown: with moons , stars, suns, purple...

i guess i am :crazy: haha smile

:rofl:! Even my tongue stud's an amyesth (spelling, ooooooooops) which is my birthstone as well! ;)

Waterrats -- would ur bday happen to be in Feb qq LOL cuz Amethyst is also my birthstone LOL

Originally posted by Fly Free
Waterrats -- would ur bday happen to be in Feb qq LOL cuz Amethyst is also my birthstone LOL

Yeppers...am an AQUARIUS all the way! :lol: February 2nd.

Javapride knows me damn well...she remembers my birthday every year...and I've not...ergh...I deserve to be slapped for not remembering my dear friend's b'day... :rofl: Although, I DID remember her last b'day!!!!!

Goldie

Yeppers...am an AQUARIUS all the way! :lol: February 2nd.

Javapride knows me damn well...she remembers my birthday every year...and I've not...ergh...I deserve to be slapped for not remembering my dear friend's b'day... :rofl: Although, I DID remember her last b'day!!!!!

Goldie

:lol: im a few days after u but prolly also older than u as well -- if u dont feel comfy posting ur age in here u can PM me with it :)

Originally posted by Lasza
back to the topic, please. :Oops:

Sorry Lasza, I reckon I should've PM'ed her instead of posting it onto the forum? :Oops:

I couldn't resist kind of 'showing' off my cute lil purple car. :P We were sort of on topic as I was talking about Purple82Moon's name handle and why she chose purple as part of it.

Still, again I apologise for going partially off-topic here.

Goldie

For mine... LezArtist.. Lez means I am Lesbian and Artist means that I am artist myself.. that's so simple :) :roll:

I love Mercedez Benz S Class and CLK Class. There is something about those cars and I would die to have one. Those suckers are EXPENSIVE! Maybe when I hit the lottery or somebody in my family wins a lawsuit, I could get one. I don't want a black Benz anymore though. I'm going for silver, white or cream colors.

Originally posted by blackmercedez
I love Mercedez Benz S Class and CLK Class. There is something about those cars and I would die to have one. Those suckers are EXPENSIVE! Maybe when I hit the lottery or somebody in my family wins a lawsuit, I could get one. I don't want a black Benz anymore though. I'm going for silver, white or cream colors.

:lol: I like mercedes, too, but like you said, they're EXPENSIVE! :P But they run oh so smoothly! I prefer those over BMW's for sure.

Goldie

Back