Why are you awake!!!!

floatybear

Reaction score
its like 230 here and can someone just remove my insomnia?
:shock:

I can't sleep at nights. I'm so stressed for everything. Sometimes my sight doesn't work properly, and sometime I have a bad headace. It's been now 29 hours, when I slept last time. I feel so tired, but can't sleep.
It happens to me time after time that I just can't fall asleep. :shock:

Wirelessly posted

I'm awake because I'm across the other side of the world and in another timezone. In fact I'm in your 'future' - it is already 'tomorrow' over here :giggle:

Last edited:
I hate those times when I can't sleep...ur body is so tired...but ur mind is still "racing"....I call it an "overload"...
But I was up until 3:30am....talking and encouraging someone who was suicidial (broken relationship/broken marriage)....

Sure hope she is alright this AM, altho' I offered her my sofa to sleep on but she insisted going home "alone"...so I emailed her this AM...waiting on a reply....

Wirelessly posted

Hmm... I read my book in bed and it always lulls me to sleep... Interesting article.

I've got the same problem. My mom bought me sleeping pills. they work

I am screw up on sleep because anxiety & scared impossible no clue maybe habit I think quit on my caffience not good health i avoid how do you know milk help better
I think

I'm off to bed soon, but mostly it takes me around 5 hours to get to sleep, or i'll fall asleep in maybe an hour and dream when im still awake for the most of the nights then have a tiny amount of sleep..

lol I usually drink coffee or caffine at wrong time.. that's how I wud be up at 3am in the morning if I went to bed tooo way early ;) oh well I need to cut down on coffee.. :P

Wirelessly posted

Can't sleep and it's 3 am here. Driving me nuts.

I fried my nerves and stomach with too much caffeine. I went to bed at about 3:30 am and just woke up.

I dream about myself and poke to my face who is current on dream. I wake up!

I've got the same problem. My mom bought me sleeping pills. they work

Not a good idea b/c they can be addictive.

Wirelessly posted

Can't sleep and it's 3 am here. Driving me nuts.

I guess country folks know how to go to sleep at night. My bed time is around 3 am b/c I dislike sun rise mornings. :lol:

I fried my nerves and stomach with too much caffeine. I went to bed at about 3:30 am and just woke up.

Ewww, that is so unhealthy. You only had 5 hrs of sleep. Maybe you like this website too much. :lol:

Back