Who's got a hobby?

Dixi you should train my dog she in an uncontrolable hunter!

My hobbies are horses, drawing, Hunting, Fishing, and Cars!

I honestly would if I could - I normally charge $10/hour. Pros charge twice that. :shock:

But seriously if you want a good hunting lab find a program you like and stick with it to a T and not only that you may have to borrow from more than one program at times. Also find a training group in your area whether it is AKC or UKC, Ive had more experience with the UKC folks, but next go around I plan on hanging with the AKC folks.

If you want tips and what not, shoot me an email or PM and I'll help you out. There is a plethora of resources for your retriever all over the place.

Until stay focused and consistent and be a pack leader!:cool:

Some hobbies I do are:

Collecting hockey cards for sets, sports items like hockey pucks, autographed posters, more...

Also do Internet surfing and looking for nuggets for my sports projects to work on...

I love to:

Paints (water color, oil/acyrlic, crafts(woods)
Crochets
Watch movies with my hubby
Cooking
Camping
Volleyball
Socializing with friends
Swimming
Scrapbooking

I have various hobbies, but I'm not a fanatic.

I collect Star Wars and Transformers stuff from time to time.

I used to collect comic books, but after coming to RIT... I stopped.

I also collect DVDs (especially television shows on DVD) and anime. :)

im been collection Royals magazines scrapbook since 1997 im really like Princess Diana because she is our icon Princess but i got magazines every month include European magazines,People magazines when Royals on covers.

i do like making scrapbook but im learn from my aunt so i have 3 scrapbooks now so i would making more pictures to add very soon.

i always loves Royals forums and deaf forums also im addict on royals forums! im interest WWE forums about Batista

My hobby....

Scrapbooking (only when I have the money to buy that needed for specific items. Will start work on Disney trip tonight! YAY! Next book will be CA trip-vary before our Disney trip, my DHB couldn't come :( )
Biking
Hiking
camping
Roller blade (I wanted to learn!)
swimming
crochet
Travel (only when I have the moola!)

I know there are some more but I am not sure

I have a wide variety of hobbies

Making crafts
Collect candles
Bike riding (which remind me to get a new bike this summer) :giggle:
Sports such as volleyball and softball.
Play game boards with my kids. ;)

I would love to go hiking, to the beach, to the park and play tennis, ride on a motorcycle with a friend of mine.

I love just about anything for fun. ;)

i forgot to add taht i do love to bike riding but i dont have a bike .. i used to have bikes when i was young.. then after i moved to M-ton I stopped riding... my husband have one... TJ have one... but i dont have one?? so need to buy one as well for me! so we all can ride... heheh.. :P

I love to cook... swim...

try different kind of speciality coffees... delicious.. i tried orange mocha frappunico yesterday at conway. OHHH yummy!

collect candles... love all different kinds of smells.... :)

doing jumble the words.. my fav! :)

Watching Days of our Lives.. its my fav show of all... ha..

i think thats it! ha... :P

My hobbies:

Drawing
Oil painting
Graphic design (Photoshop, ImageReady, etc)
Computers
Reading
Other kinds of art

My hobbies are

collecting dvd movies
hiking includes picking up nature treasures from the forests (includes feathers, pine cones, etc)
beach combing for sea shells, rocks, etc.
high tech gadgets
riding bikes

I used to collect comic books, but after coming to RIT... I stopped.

Hey vampy.. would these comic books ya collect include the ThunderCats?? Let me know as I would love to get the complete comic books of that...

I honestly would if I could - I normally charge $10/hour. Pros charge twice that. :shock:

But seriously if you want a good hunting lab find a program you like and stick with it to a T and not only that you may have to borrow from more than one program at times. Also find a training group in your area whether it is AKC or UKC, Ive had more experience with the UKC folks, but next go around I plan on hanging with the AKC folks.

If you want tips and what not, shoot me an email or PM and I'll help you out. There is a plethora of resources for your retriever all over the place.

Until stay focused and consistent and be a pack leader!:cool:

The funny thing is she isn't even a lab. She's a Standard poodle. A spoiled Standard poodle. I have established myself dominate to her except when she turns to hunter mode. As soon as she is locked on something there is no controling her she will not even look at you once she's locked. She's never gone to training but she points and locks like nothing else.

Hey vampy.. would these comic books ya collect include the ThunderCats?? Let me know as I would love to get the complete comic books of that...
Thundercats? Nope.

I used to collect... The Flash, Superman, Action Comics, Man of Steel, Man of Tomorrrow, Green Lantern, Savage Dragon, Gen 13, Venom, Spider-Girl, Danger Girl, Fathom, Impulse, Martian Manhunter, JLA, Supergirl, Superboy, Wolverine, La Blue Girl, Transformers, etc. :)

my hobbies are reading books... helping victims from abusers... i have so many hobbies...

I do have a hobby.. reading books but lately I'm too distracted from reading books so I usually collect lipsticks when I shop but those days I am trying to save $$.. blah but with my b-day coming up soon I'll see what i want to buy for myself for my b-day :D

The funny thing is she isn't even a lab. She's a Standard poodle. A spoiled Standard poodle. I have established myself dominate to her except when she turns to hunter mode. As soon as she is locked on something there is no controling her she will not even look at you once she's locked. She's never gone to training but she points and locks like nothing else.

That is called prey drive. Im surprised your poodle still has it as the poodle orginated from Germany as a water dog. Now that poodles have had the hunt instinct bred out of them and used primarily as pets or for conformation shows, it is extremely rare to find a poodle doing the work the breed was originally bred for.

When she 'locks' up does she have a certain look in her eyes and her nose is sniffing hard and she has a 3 stance point that she hold until ready to flush?
If thats the case, sounds like your poodle would be a helluva upland bird dog. The only drawback is youd have to keep the hair cut fairly short to prevent burrs and briars getting tangled in it.

If shes pointing and holding on her own and you want to hunt pheasant youve got a good start. You just need to train her to 'hold the point' until commanded to flush and to sit at the shot along with quartering and whistle commands. I can help you out with this, but we'd have to start from square one.:afro:

my hobbies are...

Movies

Sewing pillows and blankets

scrapbooking

recipe collecting

cooking

playing games.

Oh that reminds me.. one day I need to go to Joann's Fabrics...

I have several hobbies

1) Making things out of lego technics (that advanced legos with gears and whatnot)

2) I like to design and launch model rockets. (I'm considering doing a level 3 Rocket)

3) I like to play PC Games like Unreal Tournament 2004, Half life 2, Counterstrike:Source, Counterstrike, Quake 3 Arena, Quake 4, and most other games. I EVEN LIKE TO DESIGN ARENAS!!

4) I'm starting to get into street art (the spray paint stuff) :-D

Back