Who wants to VP with me?

Alex

Administrator
Staff Member
Reaction score
:wave:

I would, but have internet problems sorry. Another time, eh. :(

I would, Alex but like Jacob, I have some problem with the VP and Internet. :(

The reason i have internet problems is that our monthly useage has ran out and is running veryyyyyy slow

Sure.. If you want chatting then

Pm me ?

I do not know if you re kidding me? :lol:

:wave:

Last night I had a great chat with Alex on vp to discuss which members he should ban, and OMG........ you all missed your opportunity, because we drank beers together. :cheers:

The reason i have internet problems is that our monthly useage has ran out and is running veryyyyyy slow

Jacob, You should carry your mobile VP at your work to call any deafiers during break time or lunch time. I hope that his boss allow him to use it. :D

Last edited:
Oh, darn - I missed it! I had been wanting to see him play his instrument, too! Maybe next time.

I'll keep a cold beer ready, just in case. :)

How about having Alldeaf oovoo?

Yes it would be cool!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My hubby registered oovoo few months ago because my German friends, he met at Spa clinic last summer, recommend him. I saw what and how my hubby chat with his friends with cam video... It´s really wonderful and much better than MSN.

Alex, sorry I don´t have VP... :(

Yes it would be cool!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My hubby registered oovoo few months ago because my German friends, he met at Spa clinic last summer, recommend him. I saw what and how my hubby chat with his friends with cam video... It´s really wonderful and much better than MSN.

Alex, sorry I don´t have VP... :(

But you can make download http://www.alldeaf.com/general-chat/www.sorenon.com, then you can use IP address from Computer if you want contact with ur friends from america, don't ask for VP call number. okay!? :)

Back