Who Likes to Be Silly and Laugh?

I love to be silly and laugh all the times! It's my personality to be laugh!

Yay!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Today, I made a joke about my hubby flirting with another woman and someone said that wasnt appropriate cuz he is a married man and all. I am like..it WAS A JOKE!!!! LAUGHHHH! Stop analyzing it! :roll:

Haha, my ex gf do that to me all the time. She told me to look and she said: That's a sexy bbw for you. I rolled my eyes and knew she was kidding me. LOL.

My friends tell me that I'm silly all the time. Sometimes I'm just so happy and bubbly that I cannot contain myself! I find almost anything funny, and sometimes I cannot stop from laughing. LOL!

I enjoy the absurd and even black humour. :)

Prefer to be around people who can laugh and be jolly rather than people who whine and think the world owes them something.

:laugh2: if I get drunk. I will be LAUGH!!!! I never get angry or fight with someone when I was drunk. That's so strange. I like humor of sense!

Me!

I love to laugh and be silly cuz life is already stressful as it is. Does anyone share my sentiments?

Life is too short...LAUGH ..especially laugh at yourself! I rarely take myself seriously. :giggle:

Who else enjoys being silly and young at heart no matter what age u are?

I agree with you 100%! Being silly and laughing is one of the great joys of life. Does wonders for your attitude and your mental and emotional health.

I enjoy the absurd and even black humour. :)

Prefer to be around people who can laugh and be jolly rather than people who whine and think the world owes them something.

I find the absurd to be hysterical, and black humor is a definate art in not crossing the line into tasteless. Some of the best humor I have heard has been at funerals.:giggle:

Not on purpose but there are some people out there who are so bitter and angry about their lives and purposely make others just as miserable.

As the saying goes..."Misery loves company"...that is something I avoid at all costs! :)

Yeah, true.

Oh yes!! whenever my best friend and i get
together, boy, do we laugh alot..we get so
silly and talk about funny things we all did
in the past and laugh about it..it is a great
stress reliever.
If im alone, i watch funny shows and movies
on TV and it really does help!
Laughter is the best medicine in the world so
go ahead get silly and laugh!!

Hi. My humor is so dry that most people do not get it/take it literal. I often feel alone. :( When I am silly, I am interpreted as being distructive. I make my mom and sister cry often....& piss my dad off for not being serious. But my son totally understands me and laughs a lot with me.

After having been in really pissy mood the past week due to the sanitation shift falling through I've realized that its a waste of my time (although I am still trying to work on a solution as far as school is concerned.)

Today I was a bit cocky. The aforementioned annoying coworker got extremely stupid so I told her off in ASL. :lol: If I repeated what I said to her here, I would likely find myself banned. But it felt damn good.

Then I started serenading my bosses with cheesy assed love songs, pretended to kiss another boss to get a few laughs, and then another of my bosses asked me what I wanted and I replied "I want you."

Its all OK though everyone was really laid back at work today and laughing. I think everyone was in a goofy mood today. All of this was done in fun and laughter. The best way to get in the good graces of your bosses is to let them know you've got a sense of humour and are willing to cut up with them.

Me me me lol

Everybody in my family knows a very silly girl like me, they said I was more fun than anybody they ever known and I laughs and laughs alots...:laugh2:

Back