Who Likes to Be Silly and Laugh?

shel90

Love Makes the World Go Round
Premium Member
Reaction score
Me!

I love to laugh and be silly cuz life is already stressful as it is. Does anyone share my sentiments?

Life is too short...LAUGH ..especially laugh at yourself! I rarely take myself seriously. :giggle:

Who else enjoys being silly and young at heart no matter what age u are?

Yay!!!!

I used to be so anal and so sensitive about every little thing but then I realized that life is just too damn short to take EVERY little thing so seriously so I have learned how to laugh a lot about things in life. It is great!

I am only anal about Deaf ed...LOL!

I would be silly and such, but the world is not ready for my level of silliness. So I keep it bottled up, waiting for that one day when I can unleash it. ;)

Yea and I couldnt make comments cuz I get sooooo far behind. They do make me laugh. :)

Yeah it's all in a good way :)

The famous quote as always: "Laughing is the best medicine" ;)

Shel90... trust me on this.. Calvin do shit up in these topics over there.. for massive laffs.. and etc...

Hahaha!

I just dont have patience for people who are so anal about every little thing. I basically stop listening to them and move on. :giggle:

I think everyone like to be silly and laugh.

Sorry to say but in my experience, I have seen some who do not know how to relax and be silly. There are some people who love to nitpick about every single little thing and I run and run and run faaaaaaarrrrr away from those people. Ha!

Sorry to say but in my experience, I have seen some who do not know how to relax and be silly. There are some people who love to nitpick about every single little thing and I run and run and run faaaaaaarrrrr away from those people. Ha!

Be careful when you are running too far away, and ending up you will meet them again, since this planet is round. :laugh2:

Really? I don't see anyone who are like that. Maybe I am too blind for those people?

Yes, I do like to be silly and laugh. It's no fun being serious. :)

Be careful when you are running too far away, and ending up you will meet them again, since this planet is round. :laugh2:

Really? I don't see anyone who are like that. Maybe I am too blind for those people?

Maybe u are toooo nice! LOL!

Yes, I do like to be silly and laugh. It's no fun being serious. :)

Yay!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Today, I made a joke about my hubby flirting with another woman and someone said that wasnt appropriate cuz he is a married man and all. I am like..it WAS A JOKE!!!! LAUGHHHH! Stop analyzing it! :roll:

Right, so everyone don't like sad, cry and mad. Am i right?

Not on purpose but there are some people out there who are so bitter and angry about their lives and purposely make others just as miserable.

As the saying goes..."Misery loves company"...that is something I avoid at all costs! :)

Back