Who is single here?

I am still single for long time, can't wait to meet the man praying fast :giggle:

:giggle: You told me long time ago that you always wanted to date that football player from NE patroits. ;)

Praying fast? Or is it Praying Mantis? :giggle:

Yeah, sorry to disappoint ya, but here's the nice warm carpet for ya to be floored on. ;)

Disappoint me ? Nah - it is " common " break-up. Everyone has their own share, too. You are not the only one. :)

Of course, it surprised me that both of you don't stay together anymore. Oh, well.... life goes on. FYI, both of you really looked good when both of you were together.

Anyone ladies from NJ

Hello ladies my name is Alex. I'm 22 year old. I'm straight. I'm graduated at MKSD High School in 2006. I'm student of RIT. I am single and lonely. I never been have a gf for long time to years. I have been single for many years when I grew up to until now. I'm serious of relationship with date a deaf girl. Don't play games with me!. I hope for you do for me also I feel miserable now and in my feeling hurt. I wish could say love you in my dream. Please! contact me email at alexsoccer84@tmail.com for pager sidekick only neither or email me message yahoo at kingsoccer1984@yahoo.com I hope wanted you! :fingersx::fingersx::fingersx::fingersx::fingersx::ty::roll::tears::tears:

Single here for the past 3 months...

I dont think it is the beauty or whatnot that threatens men...it is STRENGTH!

I have strength and I am damn proud of it but apparently it has scared all these men away in my life. I like to speak up my mind and challenge men to think beyond their tiny boxes. I dont need a coward but a strong man...come on, where are you, strong men? :giggle:

Inner beauty is essential as I have it but I think that men just want a weak woman, more like a geisha, to be submissive....hell, life is too short for me to bow down to a man who demands a bottle of a cheap Coors and a bag of potato chips from me and that I serve him on his run-down couch!

:giggle:

Do I know you? Didn't you get married over a year ago? Is your name M....?

:giggle: You told me long time ago that you always wanted to date that football player from NE patroits. ;)

Praying fast? Or is it Praying Mantis? :giggle:

Who is Mantis??

I like NE Patriots, quarterback #12 Tom Brady

its only a joke, oceanblue7. uhh u meant love? *grins*

Back