Who is single here?

I am single again... dumped guy yesterday for good reason... I'm glad that I didn't book airline ticket to visit him at RIT/NTID.. no thanks..

I am single again... dumped guy yesterday for good reason... I'm glad that I didn't book airline ticket to visit him at RIT/NTID.. no thanks..

hey, I'm sorry you guys broke up but glad you didn't go for the wrong guy, though. Best luck to you finding someone else. :)

hey, I'm sorry you guys broke up but glad you didn't go for the wrong guy, though. Best luck to you finding someone else. :)

Me curious -- want to ask you a question, if you don't mind : Are you still lookin' for another woman or need a break for awhile/a long time ? I know some people prefer to wait for awhile or long time after they break up.

I am glad to see that you are doin' well. ;)

Me curious -- want to ask you a question, if you don't mind : Are you still lookin' for another woman or need a break for awhile/a long time ? I know some people prefer to wait for awhile or long time after they break up.

I am glad to see that you are doin' well. ;)

hey, glad ya asked me the question, I'm pretty much looking for a new woman but taking my time and get to know someone. I haven't really found anyone, yet. I do like someone but she already dating other guy so I can't do much, lol. I'm free and looking, once again. :)

I am happy single, my reasons for being single are blah blah blah....
I could write a novel on this. Sometimes I hate being single. I love sharing my life with someone and I love to cuddle. I wish I was with someone. So like at some period in my life I do not want to be in a couple. But some time in my life I really want to share it with someone. Flip Flop, Like in my life now, I really want someone in it.

I may been behind news, I see that you arent with that lady that was here anymore.. I'm surprised that you are single now...

hey, glad ya asked me the question, I'm pretty much looking for a new woman but taking my time and get to know someone. I haven't really found anyone, yet. I do like someone but she already dating other guy so I can't do much, lol. I'm free and looking, once again. :)

I may been behind news, I see that you arent with that lady that was here anymore.. I'm surprised that you are single now...

haha, surprise! Well, we broke up almost 4 months ago so I've been single since. :)

I am single now but will be getting married in six months or so :)

I'm single, but I can get any chick I want. The problem is finding one worth my time.

aw rachel.. :hug: sorry to hear that.. hope someday you'll get a better guy.. you still have plenty of time :D

by the way.. are you going to renissance festival this sept 8th for Sign language day?

In spite of this, did he ever come to visit you?? good you saved alot of money not going to RIT/NTID smile... sorry about this, there are lots of fishes in the sea... smile

In spite of this, did he ever come to visit you?? good you saved alot of money not going to RIT/NTID smile... sorry about this, there are lots of fishes in the sea... smile

I wish I cld agree with you but sadly there ain't enough for deaf guys.

Back